Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Gap Analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Gap Analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Gap Analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Gap Analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 885 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Gap Analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 885 standard requirements:
- Has your organization identified the accountabilities of all members of management, irrespective of other functions, as well as of employees, with respect to the safety performance of the SMS?
- What about long-term initiatives (e.g., product or process innovation) that may ultimately save the enterprise and that may end up being short-changed by the continuous improvement mindset?
- Does the accountable executive have responsibility for ensuring that the safety management system is properly implemented and performing to requirements in all areas of your organization?
- Is there a structured process for the analysis of the safety risks associated to the consequences of identified hazards, expressed in terms of probability and severity of occurrence?
- Does the business case rest on a detailed gap analysis which validates the opportunity to improve business accomplishments or correct a deficiency related to your organization need?
- Is there a documented process that addresses the opportunity for all clients, staff and employees to record suggestions, complaints and possible defects for the Manager to consider?
- Is there evidence of a procedure and regular training to allow the staff and employees to be capable of managing an emergency until qualified persons arrive to manage the incident?
- Does the service provider have safety risk mitigation strategies that include corrective/ preventive action plans to prevent recurrence of reported occurrences and deficiencies?
- Are there networks as senior executive organizations, functional teams, or cross-cutting teams that can ensure that changes are thoroughly implemented and sustained over time?
- What are the key elements of your performance improvement system, including your processes for evaluation and improvement of key organizational projects and processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Gap Analysis book in PDF containing 885 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Gap Analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Gap Analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Gap Analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Gap Analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Gap Analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Gap Analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Gap Analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: The halo effect in business risk audits: can strategic risk assessment bias auditor judgment about accounting details?
- Executing Process Group: Will additional funds be needed for hardware or software?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Lessons Learned: Was there a Gap Analysis project Definition document. Was there a Gap Analysis project Plan. Were they used during the Gap Analysis project?
- Source Selection Criteria: What aspects should the contracting officer brief the Gap Analysis project on prior to evaluation of proposals?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchasing department organizationally independent of the departments using that function?
- Team Performance Assessment: What are you doing specifically to develop the leaders around you?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the documentation that you received with the Gap Analysis project product/service?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Value pocket identification & quantification what are value pockets?
- Schedule Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
Step-by-step and complete Gap Analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Gap Analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Gap Analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Gap Analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Gap Analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Gap Analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Gap Analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Gap Analysis project with this in-depth Gap Analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Gap Analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Gap Analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Gap Analysis investments work better.
This Gap Analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.