Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Gap Analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Gap Analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Gap Analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Gap Analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 989 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Gap Analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 989 standard requirements:
- Does the ERP address the necessary coordination of its emergency response/contingency procedures with the emergency/response contingency procedures of other organizations where applicable?
- Do you have a trusted device policy that prompts users to update the devices against measured vulnerabilities within a managed process and reports on out of policy devices?
- Is incident/accident reporting simple, accessible to all personnel involved in safety related duties and commensurate with the size of the service provider?
- Have you performed a gap analysis to determine what business, operational, and automated transaction processes need to change as a result of the new rules?
- What barriers, if any, prevent you and your staff from taking advantage of the available staff development/training opportunities?
- Is there a program to provide SMS training/familiarization to personnel involved in the implementation or operation of the SMS?
- Has your organization conducted any fit gap analysis or other assessment to date and can it be made available for review?
- What collaboration features do other organizations need in a good PCI DSS portal to manage large portfolio of merchants?
- What are over different types of top gap between your organization analyst can interact during gap analysis?
- Do you have the ability to read, understand, interpret and apply instructions in application system manuals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Gap Analysis book in PDF containing 989 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Gap Analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Gap Analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Gap Analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Gap Analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Gap Analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Gap Analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Gap Analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post any action items, due dates, and responsibilities on the team website?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization maintain a safe and healthy work environment?
- Project Management Plan: Are comparable cost estimates used for comparing, screening and selecting alternative plans, and has a reasonable cost estimate been developed for the recommended plan?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How do you determine what key skills and talents are needed to meet the objectives. Is your organization primarily focused on a specific industry?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the typical challenges Gap Analysis project teams face during each of the five process groups?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Gap Analysis project via agreements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the critical path for this Gap Analysis project and how long is it?
- Risk Audit: Will safety checks of personal equipment supplied by competitors be conducted?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Participatory approach: how will key stakeholders participate in the Gap Analysis project?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you want to have them collaborate at subfactor level?
Step-by-step and complete Gap Analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Gap Analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Gap Analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Gap Analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Gap Analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Gap Analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Gap Analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Gap Analysis project with this in-depth Gap Analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Gap Analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Gap Analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Gap Analysis investments work better.
This Gap Analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.