Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical GD&T Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any GD&T related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated GD&T specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the GD&T Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which GD&T improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Is the hand off between sales and manufacturing disjointed, with drawings and technical specifications having to be re created multiple times, and with poor integration to key business systems?
- How can CAD tools capture all of the decisions and information generated during the process of design to enrich the contextual information surrounding design decisions and design artefacts?
- How are the best HIT executives leading the way with organizations, executive peers and technology partners to create the climate for increasing innovation and transformational change?
- Is a building official required to notify an architect of record when another architect/engineer takes over a project, uses that architects drawings, or makes changes?
- What might be lost as traditional design methods, as design drawing, are replaced with the release of more accessible, less expensive, technological replacements?
- How many times has management waived the requirement for the drafter/designer to adhere to the standard in the interest of getting the drawings out the door?
- Which are the reasons that make architects use computation in design, and which are the most common forms of the use of computation in architectural design?
- Can every stakeholder clearly agree with, support, and draw a line to the structural components and cost allocations aligned to mission or functional area?
- What broader conclusions about culture, governance, technology or business processes do you draw by looking at the root causes of penetration test issues?
- Do you lead in a specific product category, a part in the 3D printing chain exporting CAD designs, or in research in advanced greener printing materials?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the GD&T book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your GD&T self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the GD&T Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which GD&T areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough GD&T Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage GD&T projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step GD&T Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 GD&T project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Executing Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the GD&T project?
- Source Selection Criteria: In the technical/management area, what criteria do you use to determine the final evaluation ratings?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the GD&T project documentation?
- Risk Audit: Have reasonable steps been taken to reduce the risks to acceptable levels?
- Cost Management Plan: Is GD&T project work proceeding in accordance with the original GD&T project schedule?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are GD&T project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the right people being attracted and retained to meet the future challenges?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What, if any, steps are available for employees who feel they have been unfairly or inaccurately rated?
- Change Management Plan: What is the worst thing that can happen if you communicate information?
Step-by-step and complete GD&T Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 GD&T project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 GD&T project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 GD&T project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 GD&T project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 GD&T project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 GD&T project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any GD&T project with this in-depth GD&T Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose GD&T projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in GD&T and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make GD&T investments work better.
This GD&T All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.