Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical General Counsel Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any General Counsel related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated General Counsel specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the General Counsel Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which General Counsel improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- What is the relationship between the effective date of the lawyers response and the date of the auditors report, which is generally the date of the completion of field work?
- Should there be a greater level of centralization on procurement matters, or should you provide greater local autonomy while ensuring that policies are followed?
- Do you know of any other cases, anytime, anywhere, other cases that your office was involved in giving advice on any aspect of informant operations?
- What could be more disloyal than attempting to contract around the fiduciary duties that are owed as part of every professional relationship?
- What can general counsel offices do to catch up with the other functions within organization that are already on the digitalization journey?
- Does the case file reflect that under the particular circumstances of the case, the investigation obtained the best possible evidence?
- How does the legal department retain responsibility for the risk while handing over the management of contracts to other departments?
- Has your organization implemented any changes in the last year regarding the use of broad-based stock options in rewarding employees?
- How reliable is your data and what conclusions do you draw from it to target and achieve your organizations goals and objectives?
- Do you rely on empirical data if your products software constantly continues self-developing throughout the products lifetime?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the General Counsel book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your General Counsel self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the General Counsel Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which General Counsel areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough General Counsel Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage General Counsel projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step General Counsel Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 General Counsel project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: What is working well within your organizations performance management system?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the procedures for identifying indirect costs to incurring organizations, indirect cost pools, and allocating the costs from the pools to the contracts formally documented?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that the system for managing its facilities is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Where are the good opportunities facing your organizations development?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were General Counsel project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Project Scope Statement: Have you been able to easily identify success criteria and create objective measurements for each of the General Counsel project scopes goal statements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does General Counsel project management relate to other disciplines?
- Lessons Learned: What skills did you need that were missing on this General Counsel project?
- WBS Dictionary: Identify potential or actual budget-based and time-based schedule variances?
- WBS Dictionary: Are detailed work packages planned as far in advance as practicable?
Step-by-step and complete General Counsel Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 General Counsel project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 General Counsel project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 General Counsel project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 General Counsel project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 General Counsel project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 General Counsel project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any General Counsel project with this in-depth General Counsel Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose General Counsel projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in General Counsel and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make General Counsel investments work better.
This General Counsel All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.