Work with the appropriate Information security, Office of General Counsel, Risk Management, and engagement leaders to determine scope of onsite visits, audits, and assessments as defined by contracts and Regulatory Requirements.
More Uses of the General Counsel Toolkit:
- Standardize: General Counsel healthcare.
- Consider how work with General Counsel, Chief risk officers and CFO.
- Ensure you allocate; lead General Counsel (privacy officer).
- Contribute to employee relations oversight by conducting workplace investigations at the direction of the Office of General Counsel.
- Devise: office of General Counsel and chief governance.
- Ensure you enable; lead General Counsel, privacy.
- Collaborate with information technology, Information security and General Counsel personnel to drive.
- Ensure you endeavor; lead General Counsel competition compliance.
- Ensure you engineer; lead General Counsel, compliance programs risks and controls.
- Methodize: office of the General Counsel.
- Consult with clients General Counsel and IT group regarding technical and logistical issues related to eDiscovery.
- Ensure you liaise; lead General Counsel, privacy incidents.
- Organize: corporate General Counsel.
- Ensure you audit; lead General Counsel, Privacy Program compliance.
- Ensure you allocate; lead General Counsel privacy compliance, governance.
- Lead: General Counsel and compliance officers.
- Support the General Counsel with legal team structure, strategy, and engagement.
- Ensure you mentor; lead General Counsel, compliance programs new legal obligations.
- Manage other plans or initiatives to make the Legal Department more efficient, as delegated by the General Counsel.
- Ensure you administer; lead General Counsel.
- Collaborate and consult with members of your organizations Office of General Counsel, IT, business areas, and external partners on eDiscovery and technology requirements, procedures, and trends.
- Warrant that your strategy complies;
- Ensure you address; lead General Counsel, product.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical General Counsel Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any General Counsel related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated General Counsel specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the General Counsel Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which General Counsel improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- When is Root Cause Analysis Required?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective General Counsel leader?
- How do customers see your organization?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- How do you measure improved General Counsel service perception, and satisfaction?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- Who has control over resources?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once General Counsel is underway?
- What tests verify requirements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the General Counsel book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your General Counsel self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the General Counsel Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which General Counsel areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough General Counsel Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage General Counsel projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step General Counsel Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 General Counsel project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all General Counsel project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the General Counsel Project Team have enough people to execute the General Counsel project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed General Counsel project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete General Counsel Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 General Counsel project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 General Counsel Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 General Counsel project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 General Counsel project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 General Counsel project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 General Counsel project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any General Counsel project with this in-depth General Counsel Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose General Counsel projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in General Counsel and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make General Counsel investments work better.
This General Counsel All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.