Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical GIAC Certified Penetration Tester Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any GIAC Certified Penetration Tester related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated GIAC Certified Penetration Tester specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the GIAC Certified Penetration Tester Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which GIAC Certified Penetration Tester improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Does your organization regularly conduct external and internal tests to identify vulnerabilities and attack vectors, including penetration testing, red team exercises, or vulnerability scanning?
- Do you apply independently validated security and risk management controls over the testing process, all relevant people involved, key aspects of target systems and any client data affected?
- Which intrusion detection system is best applicable for large environments where critical assets on the network need extra security and is ideal for observing sensitive network segments?
- Did you give to web application testing techniques used to find vulnerabilities and python, industries also a pen testing training and relevance, and integrity to a vulnerability do?
- When preparing for an engagement with an enterprise organization, which is one of the MOST important items to develop fully prior to beginning the penetration testing activities?
- Has a designated person/function been appointed to be accountable for overseeing the information security and privacy program management, maintenance, and compliance?
- Does the vendor have well rounded experience in a broad variety of pen testing, including for web apps, networks, APIs, thick clients, embedded devices, and more?
- Are you committed to ongoing penetration testing, monitoring, and innovation in the security of the blockchain throughout the entire lifespan of the project?
- Can network persistence be established for designated time periods to more accurately enumerate network activity during the penetration testing process?
- Where identified as necessary in your risk assessment, when was the last time you had a penetration test carried out on your critical business systems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the GIAC Certified Penetration Tester book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your GIAC Certified Penetration Tester self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the GIAC Certified Penetration Tester Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which GIAC Certified Penetration Tester areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough GIAC Certified Penetration Tester Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage GIAC Certified Penetration Tester projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step GIAC Certified Penetration Tester Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 GIAC Certified Penetration Tester project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the GIAC Certified Penetration Tester project documentation?
- Quality Metrics: What are your organizations expectations for its quality GIAC Certified Penetration Tester project?
- Executing Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the GIAC Certified Penetration Tester project?
- Scope Management Plan: Does a documented GIAC Certified Penetration Tester project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for examining work done is appropriately effective and constructive?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring performance of the lowest level organization responsible for the control account?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Will you use any tools, such as GIAC Certified Penetration Tester project management software, to assist in capturing Earned Value metrics?
Step-by-step and complete GIAC Certified Penetration Tester Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 GIAC Certified Penetration Tester project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 GIAC Certified Penetration Tester project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 GIAC Certified Penetration Tester project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 GIAC Certified Penetration Tester project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 GIAC Certified Penetration Tester project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 GIAC Certified Penetration Tester project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any GIAC Certified Penetration Tester project with this in-depth GIAC Certified Penetration Tester Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose GIAC Certified Penetration Tester projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in GIAC Certified Penetration Tester and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make GIAC Certified Penetration Tester investments work better.
This GIAC Certified Penetration Tester All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.