Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Google Ads Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Google Ads related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Google Ads specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Google Ads Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 976 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Google Ads improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 976 standard requirements:
- Are you willing to provide analyst-access to website analytics (Google Analytics and AdWords) so you may better understand volume of site visitors, time on site, entry/exit points, etc.?
- What are the in-use benchmarks for internet marketing tactics as Online Display Advertising Pay Per Click Search Engine Marketing Email Marketing Email Newsletter and Social Media?
- What is the value of information sharing in online advertising, and what role does consumer-related data play in personalizing and targeting digital advertisements?
- What are the major differences pros and cons of acquiring customers on Google using Search Engine Marketing and acquiring customers on Facebook using Facebook Ads?
- What kinds of strategies, promotions and/or arguments are most likely to convince customers to renew advertising or other service contracts in difficult times?
- How should advertising campaigns be redesigned to include a mobile element, and how should that element link to initiatives in mass media or on the Internet?
- What is the best way to promote, advertise, leverage and exploit your owned and earned media, with digital paid media, through various targeting options?
- What more can be done to ensure transparency and accountability in online political advertising, and what will be done to enforce measures in this area?
- With so many advertising formats, inventory sources and types of media buys, how do marketers ensure messages reach target audiences as intended?
- What percentage of your online/digital advertising do you estimate was, is and will be bought/sold programmatically through programmatic buying?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Google Ads book in PDF containing 976 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Google Ads self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Google Ads Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Google Ads areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Google Ads Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Google Ads projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Google Ads Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Google Ads project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
- Executing Process Group: When is the appropriate time to bring the scorecard to Board meetings?
- Quality Management Plan: How do your action plans support the strategic objectives?
- Cost Baseline: Have the lessons learned been filed with the Google Ads project Management Office?
- Lessons Learned: How well were Google Ads project issues communicated throughout your involvement in the Google Ads project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is this Google Ads project carried out in partnership with other groups/organizations?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is a benefit of an analogous Google Ads project estimate?
- Project Portfolio management: The portfolio management process force ranks work based on known strategic direction; What do you want to achieve strategically for the current and subsequent fiscal years?
- Closing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Procurement Audit: Do procurement staff, supplier and end user communicate properly?
Step-by-step and complete Google Ads Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Google Ads project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Google Ads project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Google Ads project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Google Ads project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Google Ads project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Google Ads project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Google Ads project with this in-depth Google Ads Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Google Ads projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Google Ads and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Google Ads investments work better.
This Google Ads All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.