Envision and deploy modern Identity Solutions as Azure AD MFA, Azure AD Conditional Access, Azure AD Privileged Identity Management, Azure AD B2B and Azure AD Application Proxy.
More Uses of the Azure AD Toolkit:
- Ensure you run; lead with expertise in integrating Web and Mobile Applications for Single Sign On using Azure AD.
- Analyze and Design Security solutions on Azure Ad Cloud and cloud/hybrid based systems.
- Provide IAM ad / Azure AD Project Teams technical advice, guidance, expertise and Risk Analysis.
- Ensure you win; add and terminate Azure AD / Office 365 User Accounts and support Office 365 suite.
- Troubleshoot and resolve on premises and Azure Active Directory synchronization issues (Azure AD Connect).
- Systematize: technical expertise on Active Directory, Azure AD, PKI, Federation Services (Authentication).
- Administer MS teams, Azure AD, Exchange Online, MS O365, and, Azure Cloud Environments.
- Direct: large scale (5000+ users) Azure AD, Exchange Online/O365 design/migration and management.
- Manage knowledge center in Azure ADvise, Azure Security Center, infrastructure and Azure Devops.
- Maintain all applications using Azure AD Single Sign On (SSO) and Multi Factor Authentication (MFA).
- Orchestrate: Azure AD security Solution Design, Best Practices, securing network, Enterprise Cloud applications.
- Analyze the result of servers, containers and applications using Azure Log Analytics and implement changes to improve performance and resources utilization using Azure ADvise.
- Develop: Azure AD conditional access (compliance and conditional access policies, device Compliance Policy, conditional access policy).
- Standardize: Azure, Azure AD, Office 365, Exchange Online management.
- Manage technical relationships between your Azure AD engineering team and your own internal First Party application partner.
- Establish: Azure AD Self Service password reset, Azure AD access review.
- Formulate: direct administration of Active Directory and/or Azure AD in your organization environment.
- Systematize: Azure AD conditional access, privileged Identity Management.
- Be accountable for administering and securing Active Directory and Azure AD, Group Policy, synchronization, replication, and integration.
- Provide IAM ad and Azure AD Project Teams with technical advice, guidance, expertise and Risk Analysis.
- Drive: Azure AD identity protection (user risk policy and sign in risk policy).
- Manage work with Application Teams in integrating applications with Azure AD.
- Provide Azure AD connect federation and pass through authentication Single Sign On expertise.
- Be accountable for setting up Azure AD sync, Multi Factor Authentication, Access Control Service.
- Be accountable for integrating web and Mobile Applications for Single Sign On using Azure AD.
- Standardize: Azure AD connect federation and pass through authentication Single Sign On.
- Manage work with Application Teams to Integrate Applications with Azure AD.
- Provide Office 365 admin, Azure AD and Enterprise Application management.
- Accelerate Business Value of overall Azure ADoption by Improving Security posture.
- Control: authentication services (ad on premise, Azure AD, ADFS, Multi Factor Authentication).
Save time,,, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Azure Ad Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Azure Ad related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Azure Ad specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Azure Ad Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Azure Ad improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Azure Ad is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- What qualifications are needed?
- Who, on the Executive Team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- What information is critical to your organization that your executives are ignoring?
- What drives O&M cost?
- What gets examined?
- What stupid rule would you most like to kill?
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- Would you recognize a threat from the inside?
- Are losses recognized in a timely manner?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Azure Ad book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Azure Ad self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Azure Ad Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Azure Ad areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Azure Ad Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Azure Ad projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Azure Ad Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Azure Ad project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Azure Ad project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Azure Ad Project Team have enough people to execute the Azure Ad Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Azure Ad Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Azure Ad Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Azure Ad project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Azure Ad Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Azure Ad Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Azure Ad project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Azure Ad project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Azure Ad project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Azure Ad project with this in-depth Azure Ad Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Azure Ad projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Azure Ad and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Azure Ad investments work better.
This Azure Ad All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.