Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Google Ventures Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Google Ventures related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Google Ventures specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Google Ventures Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Google Ventures improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Which best practice strategies are needed to capture and enable innovation within your organization, and what are the inherent implementation challenges and opportunities?
- How can work environments in the OR or in practices be designed in the future so that the new technology is accepted by the user?
- What culture must you corporations build to support innovation and what skill sets are critical to achieving innovation results?
- How do smaller companies benefit from open innovation and where are the opportunities to collaborate with larger companies?
- What is the competitive landscape in the US, and how does it affect your customer acquisition cost and positioning?
- How easily and how frequently does your consumers switch between different companies that sell similar products?
- What actions is internal audit taking to obtain skill sets aligned to your organizations most significant risks?
- How do access to leads and conversion rates increase after you make changes to your ideal customer profile?
- Does access to leads and conversion rates increase after you make changes to your ideal customer profile?
- Is the information you are getting from internal audit valuable in providing insights into business risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Google Ventures book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Google Ventures self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Google Ventures Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Google Ventures areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Google Ventures Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Google Ventures projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Google Ventures Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Google Ventures project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were Google Ventures project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Google Ventures project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contingency plans created to prepare for risk events to occur?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who are the international/overseas Google Ventures project partners (equipment supplier/supplier/consultant/contractor) for this Google Ventures project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to your organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Was the consultant knowledgeable about the program?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will new hardware or software be required for servers or client machines?
- Risk Audit: Do you have financial policies and procedures in place to guide officers of your organization/treasurer/general members?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its staff are presenting original work, and properly acknowledging the work of others?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What kind of preparation would be required to do this?
Step-by-step and complete Google Ventures Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Google Ventures project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Google Ventures project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Google Ventures project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Google Ventures project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Google Ventures project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Google Ventures project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Google Ventures project with this in-depth Google Ventures Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Google Ventures projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Google Ventures and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Google Ventures investments work better.
This Google Ventures All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.