Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical GSLC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any GSLC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated GSLC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the GSLC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which GSLC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- How can managed service providers, technology, and information security leaders within smb markets build a program that can quickly recapture costs and poor decisions?
- Is it any surprise that vendor training has turned into a marketing opportunity rather than a chance to tell you how to work around the problems in the product?
- Which represents a cryptographic solution where the encrypted stream cannot be captured by a sniffer without the integrity of the stream being compromised?
- How do corporate executives communicate with cybersecurity leadership concerning threats, attacks, defensive technologies, and risk mitigation strategies?
- Which common firewall feature can be utilized to generate a forensic trail of evidence and to identify attack trends against your network?
- How would the recommended hardware based cryptography, signatures, and key storage capabilities be implemented with mobile code?
- How are security leaders trying to change the privacy and data security message to one of opportunity and business enablement?
- How can tomorrows CSO and Corporate Security Leader Harness Modernized Technology or Processes for Converged Security Success?
- Which is another step you should take in preventing sensitive data from being sent out of your network without authorization?
- How can information security leaders work towards aligning current cybersecurity strategies with business objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the GSLC book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your GSLC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the GSLC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which GSLC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough GSLC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage GSLC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step GSLC Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 GSLC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement GSLC project comply with European Communities regulations and rules?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Calculate the expected duration for an activity that has a most likely time of 5, a pessimistic time of 13, and a optimiztic time of 3?
- Risk Audit: Is the auditor able to evaluate contradictory evidence in an unbiased manner?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the GSLC project sponsor clearly communicating the business case or rationale for why this GSLC project is needed?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Initiating Process Group: Are identified risks being monitored properly, are new risks arising during the GSLC project or are foreseen risks occurring?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Do all requests for materials, supplies, and services require supervisors authorization?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in GSLC project oversight?
Step-by-step and complete GSLC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 GSLC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 GSLC project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 GSLC project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 GSLC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 GSLC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 GSLC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any GSLC project with this in-depth GSLC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose GSLC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in GSLC and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make GSLC investments work better.
This GSLC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.