Tracking and managing the Health Institute assets should be a main priority for every hospital. Are you aware of the physical assets of your organizations, location and status.
Using the toolkit effectively will save you and your staff many hours of R&D time in writing the questions and templates to obtain the results needed to analyse the data collected.
DO YOU HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE? THIS TOOLKIT WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY.
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Healthcare Asset Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Healthcare Asset Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- How will response entities organize and interact with one another during a response, and how will the input of individual departments be given to the lead management organization?
- Are procedures in place, and does the infrastructure capability exist, to facilitate rapid dissemination of aggregate information/ data back to local jurisdictions?
- Is your asset allocation decision-making focused on total return or based on how the allocation strategy supports/impacts financial and strategic objectives?
- Have responsibilities for the protection of individual assets and for carrying out specific security processes been explicitly defined and allocated?
- What conditions does bearing responsibility for costs related to premises impose on the internal organization of healthcare organizations?
- What alternative non-traditional sources of capital do you access to fill the void created by the current turmoil in the credit markets?
- Are all security roles and responsibilities assigned and included in staff job descriptions or performance objectives where appropriate?
- Who is responsible for making firmware updates and ensuring that your organization has the most recent enhancements to the solution?
- Are all relevant statutory, regulatory and contractual requirements explicitly defined and documented for each information system?
- How often has your organization changed its strategic asset allocation and what were the key decision points driving the change?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements dashboard:
- Thhe latest in-depth complete edition of the Healthcare Asset Management book in containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Healthcare Asset Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Dashboard; with the Healthcare Asset Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Healthcare Asset Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Healthcare Asset Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Healthcare Asset Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Healthcare Asset Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Healthcare Asset Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you listen for voice tone and word choice to understand the meaning behind words?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who will obstruct/hinder the Healthcare Asset Management project if they are not involved?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization perform analyzes to assess overall organizational performance and set priorities?
- Change Management Plan: Will a different work structure focus people on what is important?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does a documented Healthcare Asset Management project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to apply public procurement principles and to prepare tender and contract documents?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Consider the common sources of risk on information technology Healthcare Asset Management projects and suggestions for managing them. Which suggestions do you find most useful?
- Requirements Management Plan: Which hardware or software, related to, or as outcome of the Healthcare Asset Management project is new to your organization?
- Lessons Learned: What is your overall assessment of the outcome of this Healthcare Asset Management project?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Is there a clear cause and effect between the activity and the lesson learned?
Step-by-step and complete Healthcare Asset Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Healthcare Asset Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Healthcare Asset Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Healthcare Asset Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Healthcare Asset Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Healthcare Asset Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Healthcare Asset Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Healthcare Asset Management project with this in-depth Healthcare Asset Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Healthcare Asset Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Healthcare Asset Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Healthcare Asset Management investments work better.
This Healthcare Asset Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.