Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical High Performance Work Teams Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any High Performance Work Teams related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated High Performance Work Teams specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the High Performance Work Teams Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which High Performance Work Teams improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- How can organizations reconcile the desire for greater alignment between IT and business strategy with the possibility that alignment â at least in an intellectual sense â could undermine agility?
- How are you embedding the lessons learned into sustainable processes, systems, and organizational design choices to permanently upgrade the procurement operating model for the new environment?
- How do you focus on improving your bottom line and reaching your digital transformation goals if your IT team is constantly forced to handle workflow errors and system interruptions?
- How do you define, share and review the sustainable meaning and purpose of your organization in order to inspire your management teams, employees and stakeholders for the journey?
- How can ceos help the management teams shift focus to anticipating and addressing the concerns of employees by fostering a sense of inclusion, psychological safety, and community?
- How do you keep teams focused with curiosity on the problem, and create the time and space to explore solutions collaboratively, challenge thinking and adapt the practices?
- How do you promote connectivity and collaboration as a prerequisite for the success of organization, teams and employees on the uncertain journey into an uncertain future?
- Do your organizations internal control procedures include a process for conducting periodic self testing to include reporting results and implementing corrective actions?
- Has your organization put systems in place to engage employees across your organizational structure on the implementation of its integrated climate and business strategy?
- How is the value creation organized to be fitted with appropriate roles, relationships and competencies to support the project decision rights and work responsibilities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the High Performance Work Teams book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your High Performance Work Teams self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the High Performance Work Teams Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which High Performance Work Teams areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough High Performance Work Teams Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage High Performance Work Teams projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step High Performance Work Teams Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 High Performance Work Teams project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are updated High Performance Work Teams project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current High Performance Work Teams project stage?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you create a self-sustaining capacity for a collaborative culture?
- Scope Management Plan: Are you meeting with stake holders and team members?
- Cost Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the High Performance Work Teams project documentation?
- Initiating Process Group: At which cmmi level are software processes documented, standardized, and integrated into a standard to-be practiced process for your organization?
- Project Schedule: Does the condition or event threaten the High Performance Work Teams projects objectives in any ways?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Participatory approach: how will key stakeholders participate in the High Performance Work Teams project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the achievement of the immediate objective?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for the determination of cost variances attributable to the excess usage of material?
Step-by-step and complete High Performance Work Teams Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 High Performance Work Teams project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 High Performance Work Teams project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 High Performance Work Teams project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 High Performance Work Teams project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 High Performance Work Teams project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 High Performance Work Teams project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any High Performance Work Teams project with this in-depth High Performance Work Teams Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose High Performance Work Teams projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in High Performance Work Teams and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make High Performance Work Teams investments work better.
This High Performance Work Teams All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.