Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Human Resources Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Human Resources related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Human Resources specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Human Resources Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Human Resources improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Rapidly increasing specialization of skill and knowledge presents a major management challenge. How does your organization maintain a work environment that supports specialization without compromising its ability to marshal its full range of Human Resources and turn on a dime to implement strategic imperatives?
- The purpose of HR analytics is to improve individual and organizational performance. So it needs to be done, even if the CEO doesnt require it. Moreover, how could you expect the CEO to require something that he or she probably doesnt know exists?
- Do you have processes for managing Human Resources across the business. (eg. staffing skills and numbers are known and predictions are made of future needs? New staff are inducted and trained to suit needs? Succession planning is catered for?
- Does the information security function actively engage with other critical functions, such as it, Human Resources, legal, and the privacy officer, to develop and enforce compliance with information security and privacy policies and practices?
- Once the metrics to be monitored are chosen, it is important to have a plan in place to provide some detail on how the data will be used. That is, how will HR work with managers to gain an understanding of why the metric is moving as it is?
- Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of your organization considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
- How does your organization identify and allocate the human, technical and financial resources necessary to meet its environmental objectives and targets, including the already stated for new projects?
- What are the ties for career progression within your organization and within the broader labor market (as compared to the three typologies of an HR career pattern: vertical, zigzag, and parachuting)?
- Who will be responsible for leading the various BCP teams (e.g., crisis/emergency, recovery, technology, communications, facilities, Human Resources, business units and processes, Customer Service)?
- How do employee selection and development practices, as well as staff performance management, well-being, motivation, satisfaction, and compensation, contribute to the growth of your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Human Resources book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Human Resources self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Human Resources Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Human Resources areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Human Resources Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Human Resources projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Human Resources Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Human Resources project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Is authorization of budgets in excess of the contract budget base controlled formally and done with the full knowledge and recognition of the procuring activity?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can team members frequently and easily communicate with one another?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Human Resources project baseline?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are funding and staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Human Resources project?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your results for key measures/indicators of accomplishment of organizational strategy?
- Source Selection Criteria: How should the solicitation aspects regarding past performance be structured?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Contingency planning. if a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who exerted influence that has positively affected or negatively impacted the Human Resources project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the gestation period for the Human Resources project with specific technology?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that the range and quality of its accommodation, catering and transportation services are appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Human Resources Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Human Resources project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Human Resources project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Human Resources project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Human Resources project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Human Resources project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Human Resources project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Human Resources project with this in-depth Human Resources Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Human Resources projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Human Resources and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Human Resources investments work better.
This Human Resources All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.