Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hybrid On-Premise Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hybrid On-Premise related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hybrid On-Premise specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hybrid On-Premise Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hybrid On-Premise improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- How can an application component be made accessible in one cloud or datacenter, when it is hosted in a different cloud or datacenter and the communication between environments is restricted?
- How do you leverage your existing staff and skillsets and expertise successfully to meet the automation needs of your on-premises, private, or hybrid cloud environment?
- How does your organization be flexible enough to meet both demanding performance, yet be flexible enough to leverage different platforms, including public cloud?
- How do you bring the traditional, on-premises enterprise system and public clouds closer together to realize the full value of a true hybrid IT solution?
- Are a portion of the selection criteria and pricing sheets going to change to include more cloud-like evaluation criteria and IaaS-type of pricing?
- Are there certain endpoints or cloud assets associated with higher risk data freely moving to and from on-premises, hybrid, and cloud environments?
- Are you applying centralized business policies and controls to govern cloud usage, helping ensure data is created, used and disposed of properly?
- How do you build high-performance applications and infrastructure solutions to support sovereign workloads running in hybrid cloud architectures?
- Is the data secured across multiple clouds and workloads, using centralized authentication, authorization, and encryption key management?
- How do you validate that your data is secure, under control, and consuming the least amount of cloud resources to address your needs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hybrid On-Premise book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Hybrid On-Premise self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hybrid On-Premise Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hybrid On-Premise areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hybrid On-Premise Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hybrid On-Premise projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hybrid On-Premise Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Hybrid On-Premise project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Will an appropriate standard of care be applied to all involved?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which would be the NEXT thing for the Hybrid On-Premise project manager to do?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Hybrid On-Premise project management strategy been established?
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you encourage members to learn from each other?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are two suggestions for ensuring adequate change control on Hybrid On-Premise projects that involve outside contracts?
- Scope Management Plan: Are internal Hybrid On-Premise project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does Hybrid On-Premise project management relate to other disciplines?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: In preparing the Lessons Learned report, should it reflect a consensus viewpoint, or should the report reflect the different individual viewpoints?
- Quality Metrics: Where did complaints, returns and warranty claims come from?
- Procurement Audit: Are decisions to outsource and being part of public private partnerships closely linked to the delivery of departments core services and functions?
Step-by-step and complete Hybrid On-Premise Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hybrid On-Premise project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hybrid On-Premise project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hybrid On-Premise project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hybrid On-Premise project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hybrid On-Premise project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hybrid On-Premise project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hybrid On-Premise project with this in-depth Hybrid On-Premise Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hybrid On-Premise projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hybrid On-Premise and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hybrid On-Premise investments work better.
This Hybrid On-Premise All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.