Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hyperledger Fabric Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hyperledger Fabric related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hyperledger Fabric specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hyperledger Fabric Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 949 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hyperledger Fabric improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 949 standard requirements:
- For stakeholders to suddenly participate in this requires a change on side. It requires seeing what is the benefit for me, what is the value that it offers me? How do you manage this?
- The advantages for customers are easy to see, and what are the implications for providers of third-party capital that want to put money to work in the insurance industry?
- Entities also need to confirm the information that they expect to see about the transaction - are the goods in the purchase order the same as the goods in the invoice?
- What steps does the platform take to promote transparency and to subject its security, its virtual accounts, and its controls to independent auditing or verification?
- What would be the performance of a distributed consensus ledger with known validators endowed with the power to punish the already stated who do not follow protocol?
- Among the challenges are technology limitations as well as market, legal/regulatory. Who is regulated in the absence of an intermediary or in cross-border solutions?
- The process and ramifications of updates: does the system have to stop processing if transactions are in flight; what are the implications to transactions in flight?
- Blockchain is expected to reduce operational costs, increase digital security, and instantaneously update systems. What uses might you have for such a technology?
- What geographies do the materials flow through during the supply chain and is it easy to add a technology interface to the Internet in corresponding environments?
- Do you believe that a blockchain-based solution is currently more secure or less secure than systems built from more conventional information technologies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hyperledger Fabric book in PDF containing 949 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Hyperledger Fabric self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hyperledger Fabric Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hyperledger Fabric areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hyperledger Fabric Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hyperledger Fabric projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hyperledger Fabric Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Hyperledger Fabric project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Hyperledger Fabric project documentation?
- Procurement Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Hyperledger Fabric project?
- Procurement Audit: Did the contracting authority offer unrestricted and full electronic access to the contract documents and any supplementary documents (specifying the internet address in the notice)?
- Risk Management Plan: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the requirement of organizational restructuring as each subHyperledger Fabric project goes through a different lifecycle phase?
- Planning Process Group: Explanation: is what the Hyperledger Fabric project intents to solve a hard question?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Hyperledger Fabric projections?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Scope Management Plan: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Procurement Audit: Was the outcome of the award process properly reached and communicated?
Step-by-step and complete Hyperledger Fabric Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hyperledger Fabric project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hyperledger Fabric project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hyperledger Fabric project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hyperledger Fabric project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hyperledger Fabric project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hyperledger Fabric project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hyperledger Fabric project with this in-depth Hyperledger Fabric Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hyperledger Fabric projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hyperledger Fabric and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hyperledger Fabric investments work better.
This Hyperledger Fabric All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.