Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM Integration Bus Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM Integration Bus related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM Integration Bus specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM Integration Bus Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM Integration Bus improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Which role is the most senior official is responsible for aligning IT and business strategies, and accountable for planning, resourcing and managing delivery of I&T services and solutions?
- Has the transfer of activities away from the local enterprise companies, as the Business Gateway service, to local authorities improved the delivery of services to local businesses?
- Does the compliance officer have sufficient knowledge of the relevant regulatory requirements applicable across all jurisdictions, business units, and products of the enterprise?
- Is a managed services provider as adapt at helping businesses stay on top of an evolving IT infrastructure as it is at designing and implementing big picture initiatives?
- When acquisitions are integrated into the main business, is it clear which processes are to be used and what is your organization way of doing things?
- Can an explanation be provided of the purpose of the project financial business case and who is being referred to by the phrase the key parties?
- How will big data change the way your it functions; how will your business users approach it for services and interact with enterprise data?
- What is the optimal approach in an enterprise where multiple business units are moving at different speeds and with different objectives?
- What is the best way to integrate with all your internal applications, as well as all of your customer and trading partner applications?
- Is the solution truly designed for businesses, or is it a retrofit of large enterprise solutions or an under featured consumer product?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM Integration Bus book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IBM Integration Bus self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM Integration Bus Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM Integration Bus areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM Integration Bus Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM Integration Bus projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM Integration Bus Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IBM Integration Bus project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the environmental impact of the IBM Integration Bus project?
- Planning Process Group: If task x starts two days late, what is the effect on the IBM Integration Bus project end date?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Who is responsible for work and budgets for each wbs?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What were things that you did well, and could improve, and how?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are staff committed for the duration of the IBM Integration Bus project?
- Procurement Audit: Was the performance description adequate to needs and legal requirements?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What kind of preparation would be required to do this?
- Risk Register: What action, if any, has been taken to respond to the risk?
- Lessons Learned: Was sufficient time allocated to review IBM Integration Bus project deliverables?
Step-by-step and complete IBM Integration Bus Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM Integration Bus project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM Integration Bus project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM Integration Bus project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM Integration Bus project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM Integration Bus project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM Integration Bus project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM Integration Bus project with this in-depth IBM Integration Bus Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM Integration Bus projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM Integration Bus and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM Integration Bus investments work better.
This IBM Integration Bus All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.