Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM Security QRadar SIEM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM Security QRadar SIEM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM Security QRadar SIEM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM Security QRadar SIEM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM Security QRadar SIEM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Does the solution give you important information regarding changes as who made the change, what process was used, and the originating IP address of the change?
- Which features of SIEM products is used in analysis for identifying potential problems and reviewing all available data that are associated with the problems?
- Should the collection capabilities of the vendor provide functionality to support multiple destination or failover destinations?
- What functionalities of QRadar provide the ability to collect, understand, and properly categorize events from external sources?
- Are procedures developed to allow facility access while restoring lost data in the event of an emergency, as a loss of power?
- Which network discover option is used to determine whether confidential data exists without having to scan the entire target?
- Why risk a large capital outlay and SIEM project effort when other revenue producing IT projects require limited resources?
- How would you rate the value received from the integration of your organizations threat intelligence platform and SIEM?
- Where can an administrator view the number of messages per protocol that have been monitored over a given time period?
- How do you take advantage of other security pieces of your security infrastructure to better respond to incidents?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM Security QRadar SIEM book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IBM Security QRadar SIEM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM Security QRadar SIEM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM Security QRadar SIEM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM Security QRadar SIEM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM Security QRadar SIEM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM Security QRadar SIEM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IBM Security QRadar SIEM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the IBM Security QRadar SIEM project baseline?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the IBM Security QRadar SIEM project approach and development strategy of the IBM Security QRadar SIEM project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Procurement Audit: When negotiation took place in successive stages, was this practice stated in the procurement documents and was it done in accordance with the award criteria stated?
- Cost Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Risk Audit: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the IBM Security QRadar SIEM project and the system/product to be built?
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been selected and notified?
- Risk Audit: Is your organization an exempt employer for payroll tax purposes?
- Cost Management Plan: Are post milestone IBM Security QRadar SIEM project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
- Procurement Audit: Is procurement execution duly monitored and documented?
- Risk Management Plan: What are the cost, schedule and resource impacts if the risk does occur?
Step-by-step and complete IBM Security QRadar SIEM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM Security QRadar SIEM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM Security QRadar SIEM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM Security QRadar SIEM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM Security QRadar SIEM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM Security QRadar SIEM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM Security QRadar SIEM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM Security QRadar SIEM project with this in-depth IBM Security QRadar SIEM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM Security QRadar SIEM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM Security QRadar SIEM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM Security QRadar SIEM investments work better.
This IBM Security QRadar SIEM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.