Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ICS-CERT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ICS-CERT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ICS-CERT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ICS-CERT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ICS-CERT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Are personnel with significant control system security roles and responsibilities appropriately trained before being granted authorized access to the system, with periodic training thereafter?
- Are there security measures to address and protect against the risks of remote access to the control system, field devices, and communication facilities?
- Do you agree that Cyber Command lacks a robust command and control platform and systems to plan and execute fast moving and large scale cyber operations?
- How has iscd changed its training program to ensure that staffare properly trained to review site security plans and conduct authorization inspections?
- When attempting to control or secure an area that is on low ground surrounded by high ground, are defenses placed on the low ground or the high ground?
- Which access control model provides access to system resources based on the job function of the user or the tasks that the user has been assigned?
- Is governed by your organization Is the practice supported by policy and is there appropriate oversight over the performance of the practice?
- Does the transit organization administer an automated employee access control system and perform corrective analysis of security breaches?
- Are roles and responsibilities for management and schedules for review and if required updating of the security plan clearly delineated?
- What are the primary benefits of having greater power system monitoring and control capabilities for your emergency/backup power system?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ICS-CERT book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ICS-CERT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ICS-CERT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ICS-CERT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ICS-CERT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ICS-CERT projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ICS-CERT Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ICS-CERT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: To what extent has a PMO contributed to raising the quality of the design of the ICS-CERT project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Where are the good opportunities facing your organizations development?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the ICS-CERT project approach and development strategy of the ICS-CERT project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Executing Process Group: What is the difference between using brainstorming and the Delphi technique for risk identification?
- Executing Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next ICS-CERT project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is work progressively subdivided into detailed work packages as requirements are defined?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its quality of teaching is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Variance Analysis: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
- Procurement Audit: Do the internal control systems function appropriate?
Step-by-step and complete ICS-CERT Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ICS-CERT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ICS-CERT project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ICS-CERT project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ICS-CERT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ICS-CERT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ICS-CERT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ICS-CERT project with this in-depth ICS-CERT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ICS-CERT projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ICS-CERT and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ICS-CERT investments work better.
This ICS-CERT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.