Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Implementing Software Asset Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Implementing Software Asset Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Implementing Software Asset Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Implementing Software Asset Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Implementing Software Asset Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Who is responsible for creating, maintaining and monitoring controls and other risk management considerations related to the deployment, maintenance and retirement of software and hardware assets?
- Will the new software/hardware system be used for simply conducting physical inventories, or will asset data need to be housed within the system for historical asset records and reporting?
- What indicators of success will be used (e.g., number of employees successfully meeting grade-level standards and advancing to the next grade, reduced dropout rate, increased attendance)?
- How do the various Operations Management functions (contracts, financial fixed assets, service support, security, networking) use software and hardware inventories in daily roles?
- Is there a list of assets (equipment, hardware and software) including age, obsolescence, possible replacement parts, warranty information and service level agreement information?
- Do you currently have access to data showing every time an application launches, or when an Active Directory user logs onto a machine with a particular set of applications?
- Issues products with guarantees and product options, producing contingent liability cash flows. What types of assets should be purchased to support this product liability?
- Does your organization need an asset management software solution that records and keeps all historical data of individual assets, or will that only be handled by Banner?
- How has software asset management (with documented procedures, roles, responsibilities, and executive sponsorship) been implemented in each infrastructure group?
- How has software asset management (with documented procedures, roles, responsibilities and executive sponsorship) been implemented in each infrastructure group?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Implementing Software Asset Management book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Implementing Software Asset Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Implementing Software Asset Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Implementing Software Asset Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Implementing Software Asset Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Implementing Software Asset Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Implementing Software Asset Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Implementing Software Asset Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Will the risk plan be updated on a regular and frequent basis?
- Cost Management Plan: Were Implementing Software Asset Management project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Who has the PRIMARY responsibility to solve this problem?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What qualities does a successful Team leader possess?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What are the key services, contractual arrangements, or other relationships between stakeholder groups?
- Risk Audit: Has everyone (staff, volunteers and participants) agreed to a code of behaviour or conduct?
- Activity List: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the Implementing Software Asset Management project within budget?
- Team Directory: Process decisions: are contractors adequately prosecuting the work?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will all relevant stakeholders be included within the review process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Briefly describe some key events in the history of Implementing Software Asset Management project management. What Implementing Software Asset Management project was the first to use modern Implementing Software Asset Management project management?
Step-by-step and complete Implementing Software Asset Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Implementing Software Asset Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Implementing Software Asset Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Implementing Software Asset Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Implementing Software Asset Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Implementing Software Asset Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Implementing Software Asset Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Implementing Software Asset Management project with this in-depth Implementing Software Asset Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Implementing Software Asset Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Implementing Software Asset Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Implementing Software Asset Management investments work better.
This Implementing Software Asset Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.