Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Independent Power Producer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Independent Power Producer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Independent Power Producer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Independent Power Producer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Independent Power Producer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Does the grantor control, through ownership, beneficial entitlement or otherwise, any significant residual interest in the infrastructure at the end of the service arrangement?
- Should restrictions or guidelines be imposed on the resource procurement practices employed in selecting the resources that would be acquired under the long-term contracts?
- Will ancillary market design (for services to maintain system stability) also have an impact on pricing or potential revenues for renewable energy generators?
- Where can the engineering and environmental guidance on the beneficial use of coal combustion products in engineered structural fill projects be obtained?
- Why does all guilt rest on the manufacturers of a widely used, economically necessary good, and none on the behavior of the already stated who use it?
- Does the grantor control or regulate what services the operator must provide with the infrastructure, to whom it must provide them, and at what price?
- How to get your asset manager on board ÃÂÃÂ what is the most effective way of avoiding downtime through managing your asset manager or team effectively?
- Will the next generation of independent power projects (IPPs) be successful and lead to further investment in much-needed power generation capacity?
- How reliable are your goals what is your history of it given that you have got a fairly large dependency on ensuring that that programs successful?
- Does the grantor control or regulate what services the operator must provide with infrastructure, to whom it must provide and at what price?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Independent Power Producer book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Independent Power Producer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Independent Power Producer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Independent Power Producer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Independent Power Producer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Independent Power Producer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Independent Power Producer Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Independent Power Producer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: How do you assist them to be as productive as possible?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Do any colleagues have experience with your organization and/or RFPs?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Independent Power Producer project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the right people being attracted and retained to meet the future challenges?
- Closing Process Group: How dependent is the Independent Power Producer project on other Independent Power Producer projects or work efforts?
- Quality Management Plan: Show/provide copy of procedures for taking field notes?
- Planning Process Group: Are work methodologies, financial instruments, etc. shared among departments, organizations and Independent Power Producer projects?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members frequently and easily communicate with one another?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do you need to convince people that its well worth the time and effort?
- Procurement Audit: Are checks safeguarded against theft, loss, or misuse?
Step-by-step and complete Independent Power Producer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Independent Power Producer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Independent Power Producer project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Independent Power Producer project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Independent Power Producer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Independent Power Producer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Independent Power Producer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Independent Power Producer project with this in-depth Independent Power Producer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Independent Power Producer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Independent Power Producer and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Independent Power Producer investments work better.
This Independent Power Producer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.