Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Influencer Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Influencer Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Influencer Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Influencer Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Influencer Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Do salespeople have the technology needed to discover opportunities in the market, prioritize selling effort, target all decision influencers, and maintain and grow your database?
- How should your brand communicate its genuine positive impacts on consumers in a method that will create the greatest uplift in consumer engagement?
- Who will create the standards and practices for effective and brand-safe influencer marketing and what will the already stated standards be?
- Does the current marketing strategy outline include a developed media plan or will your organization need to provide a strategy and plan?
- How can influencer marketing be used as a part of your organizations integrated marketing communication within the fashion industry?
- Do companies usually contact your organization about wanting to implement influencer marketing into business or do you contact them?
- What key performance indicators do you use today for your social media activities and, more especially, for your influencer work?
- How long has it been since your organization first started implementing an influence strategy as part of its marketing efforts?
- What improvements would you need from a twitter model in order to consider it a more strategic part of your marketing (if any)?
- How should companies structure marketing efforts in order to have the best chance of achieving virality on a consistent basis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Influencer Marketing book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Influencer Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Influencer Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Influencer Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Influencer Marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Influencer Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Influencer Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Influencer Marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to ensure that you are exceeding expectations and excelling in your current position?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Identify the stakeholders levels most frequently used ÃÂÃÂor at least soughtÃÂÃÂ in your Influencer Marketing projects and for which purpose?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Which logical relationship does the PDM use most often?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the Influencer Marketing project performing better or worse than planned?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Closing Process Group: How dependent is the Influencer Marketing project on other Influencer Marketing projects or work efforts?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you have members of your team responsible for certain stakeholders?
- Quality Management Plan: Were the right locations/samples tested for the right parameters?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
Step-by-step and complete Influencer Marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Influencer Marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Influencer Marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Influencer Marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Influencer Marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Influencer Marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Influencer Marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Influencer Marketing project with this in-depth Influencer Marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Influencer Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Influencer Marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Influencer Marketing investments work better.
This Influencer Marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.