Build and cultivate prospective relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow up communications with Team Members in order to move opportunities through the Sales Funnel.
More Uses of the Influencer Marketing Toolkit:
- Manage content distribution across paid media and partner closely with your paid media and social teams driving a holistic Marketing Strategy.
- Create a congruent digital brand that reflects the companies Core Values and effectively communicates your vision.
- Secure that your corporation complies; as the influencers main point of contact, maintain timelines for deliverables, coordinate Product Delivery from brands to influencer and direct compelling content.
- Confirm your organization supports the development and implementation of Influencer Marketing campaigns to maintain relationships with influencers and ensure content requirements are met.
- Discover Online Communities filled with business professionals where you can establish yourself and The Shelf as thought leaders in the Influencer Marketing space.
- Collaborate with influencers to compile all relevant campaign data, along with overarching learnings and insights.
- Continue to promote and support your brand vision and community goals with messaging across your influencer community to build deep, personal relationships.
- Be accountable for developing potential Influencer Marketing campaigns for Consumer Products/offerings that drive brand exposure, growth and awareness.
- Manage to advise clients in relation to Digital strategy visibility on Social Networks, Content Strategy, Lead Generation, etc.
- Supervise: leverage data and insights to make Strategic Decisions, updates and improvements to existing and future partnerships and campaigns.
- Oversee the operations and execution of influencer and branded content programs with the support of Influencer Marketing and branded content staff.
- Ensure you understand data can be powerful in consumer storytelling and understand that a winning idea has science (data) and gut (your intuition).
- Govern: organization, managing time effectively, managing multiple projects simultaneously and a results driven mentality.
- Manage Influencer Marketing and branded content department staff, day to day work and overall Professional Development and coaching.
- Evaluate: you are able to brainstorm, build, and execute Influencer Marketing campaigns at scale while still delivering impactful content that surprises and delights fans.
- Devise: test and explore new acquisition channels based on a sound content and Influencer Marketing Strategy, in partnership with your demand gen team.
- Control: partner with the performance Influencer Marketing Team to ensure all objectives are aligned and influencer content is built into vital performance content calendars.
- Initiate: partner with a creative team to develop a specific campaign or content briefs partner with the creative team to brief creators.
- Identify: monitor emerging trends in Influencer Marketing, Social Media, and the competitive environment to deliver perceptions that help inform strategy.
- Secure that your project performs influencer outreach to potential influencers to engage and consider opportunities and Contract Negotiations.
- Identify opportunities and recommend strategies to increase quality and quantity of Influencer generated earned content.
- Ensure you facilitate; stand up and execute lifecycle and trigger marketing to predictively get influencers to next levels of growth in business.
- Manage to establish a retro planning of the various actions to be carried out with the multiple actors associated with the project client, influencers, third parties departments, etc.
- Supervise: partner with the social growth team to integrate your Influencer Campaigns into each brands broader Social Strategy.
- Be certain that your enterprise leads a team to integrate consumer and industry insights/trends in the digital/influencer space to better inform targeted strategies, plans and decisions for clients.
- Create necessary disciplines and clearly defined expectations resulting in the prevention of long term burnout and the teams overall success.
- Orchestrate: responsibly represent the brand and Manage Relationships with all influencer partners, talent managers, media and contacts at each social network.
- Execute End To End Influencer Campaigns from outreach and Contract Negotiations to Content Creation, content approval, and reporting.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Influencer Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Influencer Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Influencer Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Influencer Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Influencer Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Does your organization need more Influencer Marketing education?
- What process should you select for improvement?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- What drives O&M cost?
- Which Influencer Marketing impacts are significant?
- What have you done to protect your business from competitive encroachment?
- What kind of analytics data will be gathered?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success?
- What is the worst case scenario?
- What are your key Influencer Marketing indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Influencer Marketing book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Influencer Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Influencer Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Influencer Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Influencer Marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Influencer Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Influencer Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Influencer Marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Influencer Marketing project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Influencer Marketing Project Team have enough people to execute the Influencer Marketing Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Influencer Marketing Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Influencer Marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Influencer Marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Influencer Marketing Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Influencer Marketing Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Influencer Marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Influencer Marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Influencer Marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Influencer Marketing project with this in-depth Influencer Marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Influencer Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Influencer Marketing and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Influencer Marketing investments work better.
This Influencer Marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.