Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Information geometry Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Information geometry related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Information geometry specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Information geometry Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 952 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Information geometry improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 952 standard requirements:
- Where can advanced analytics, big data, machine learning, artificial intelligence, automation, robotics, cloud, and software platforms be applied for exploration, drilling and production workflows?
- Is cyber security protection, detection and response intelligence improved autonomously (e.g., via large-scale machine learning, reinforcement learning) using historical cyber security event data?
- Thanks to the evolution of the IoT, machine learning is advancing at a rapid pace. Machines are getting smarter and collecting data themselves, which poses the question; who will manage the data?
- Are there efficient classical public key cryptosystems that are plausibly resistant to attacks by quantum computers, and more concretely, can quantum computers break lattice-based cryptosystems?
- Is quantum computing one of the already stated areas that were going to be struggling with 15 years from now with the same sort of vast misunderstanding or not understanding that you do today?
- Does expressive machine learning encroach upon a market in which authors were likely to participate, or does it create a new market into which the authors legal monopoly should not extend?
- What are the implications here for a quantum-oriented project manager who has been assigned to a mission-critical eXtreme project in your organization grounded in the Newtonian mind-set?
- Is most of finite-time thermodynamics in its present state merely the classical and near-equilibrium limit of a richer far-from-equilibrium quantum-mechanical finite-time thermodynamics?
- If someone were to have a neural network that could scan information on all aspects of your life, where would that neural network potentially be able to find information about you?
- Can you find systems in two or three dimensions, either naturally occurring or purposefully engineered, that are suited for topologically protected universal quantum computation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Information geometry book in PDF containing 952 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Information geometry self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Information geometry Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Information geometry areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Information geometry Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Information geometry projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Information geometry Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Information geometry project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for ensuring a positive organizational climate is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the reasons why the changes to your organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Team Performance Assessment: How much interpersonal friction is there in your team?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations current levels and trends for the already stated measures related to customer satisfaction/ dissatisfaction and product/service performance?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Who & what determines the need for contracted services?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for commercializing research outputs is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which skills do you think are most important for an information technology Information geometry project manager?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Information geometry project (or Information geometry project phase) been evaluated against each objective established in the product description and Integrated Information geometry project Plan?
Step-by-step and complete Information geometry Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Information geometry project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Information geometry project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Information geometry project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Information geometry project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Information geometry project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Information geometry project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Information geometry project with this in-depth Information geometry Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Information geometry projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Information geometry and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Information geometry investments work better.
This Information geometry All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.