Look inside the Kanban:
Make sure the Information Technologies Security Officer leads and manages development of information security strategies and plans to prevent the unauthorized use, release, modification, loss or destruction of data and other information assets; facilitates the involvement of key stakeholders in plan development processes designed to assess the business impacts of various security approaches and develop security plans that balance security needs with business operational requirements, stakeholders and team members; leads and participates in plan development tasks, including conducting risk assessments; evaluating security management options; developing procedures and protocols, including designating and training of primary and backup recovery teams, develops and implements comprehensive communications plans and tools.
Benefits of the Information Security Kanban
- Does your organization have an information security management system to manage your organizations information security?
- Does your organization have an information security implementation strategy as per the risk analysis results that its implementation is undertaken as part of your organizations work plan?
- Does your organization have a strategy for the use of information security technologies that are implemented and updated according to the needs and changes in the risk profile?
- Does your organization have a written and periodically updated information security plan that includes the log management infrastructure and surrounding policies and procedures?
- What governance arrangements does your organization have in place to implement and maintain its information security plans and measures?
- Does your organization have an ongoing information security risk assessment program that considers new and evolving threats to online accounts?
- Do you have an engaging and effective information security awareness program in place across your organization designed to influence and drive new cyber resilient behaviours?
- Do you outsource your information security management to a qualified organization specializing in security or have staff responsible for and trained in information security?
- What action has your organization taken to ensure that testing and evaluating controls becomes an ongoing element of departments overall information security management programs?
- Does your organization have a documented and approved information security plan, that includes a dedicated data protection security team?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2187 Information Security critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Information Security roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2187 Information Security critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Information Security critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Information Security Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Information Security Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: GCI, Capgemini, iknowvate technologies, KION Group AG, Cisco Meraki, Virginia Tech, Environmental Defense Fund, Abbott Laboratories, USAA, Datadog, Wells Fargo, Optiv, Azzur Group, Huntington Bank, PacifiCorp, John Deere, Biogen, AIG, The Ohio State University, Cloudflare, Ferguson, Netskope, PG&E Corporation, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Agama Solutions, Wyze Labs, Barnes, Dennig & Co., Ltd., Eastman, Booz Allen Hamilton, DocuSign, S&P Global, Portland General Electric, Rockwell Automation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, OhioHealth, Premier Staffing Partners, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Abbvie, KPMG, The Walt Disney Company (Corporate), LogMeIn, E&M Technologies, Liberty, CareJourney, Industrial Scientific Corporation, Hurricane Electric, Weld County, CO, Principal Financial Group, TransUnion, Callaway Golf Company, Kemper, BD, Relias LLC, Peraton, Blue Shield of California, LG&E and KU Energy, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, Topgolf, PulteGroup, Honeywell, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, Deutsche Bank, Humana, Premera Blue Cross, EMMES, RELATION INSURANCE INC, Nuvance Health, Verizon, Cognosante, LLC, University of North Texas System, General Dynamics Information Technology, Intel, University of Arizona Global Campus, Nexstar Network, Area 1 Security, Dataminr, Starbucks, Fairview Health Services, iHeartMedia, Inc., Palo Alto Networks, AT&T, Lutron Electronics, LTS, Honest Networks, Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc., International Data Group, Inc., Benu Networks, Datto Jobs, Costco Wholesale, Blue Yonder, Norfolk Southern Corp, Amazon Data Services, Inc., Stifel Financial Corp., CitiusTech, Vouch Insurance, NTT DATA Business Solutions, Robinhood, ARM Treasure Data, Bravent, II-VI, Cincinnati Children's Hospital, Wayfair, StackPath, Match Group, Logitech, Lindsay, AlignTech, The Hanover Insurance Group, Paradigm, Carpe Data, Integrated Data Services Inc., Amazon.com Services LLC, LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group), Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, TekSynap, Security PS, Boston College, VMware, Walmart, MetLife, ProQuest LLC, Databricks, Bigleaf Networks, Gap Inc., Molina Healthcare, XIFIN, CrowdStrike, WSSC Water, Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc., Juniper Networks, Datto Inc., The Climate Corporation, Zscaler, Fiserv, Flexport, National Security Agency, Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of Companies, Great American Insurance Group, Arista Networks, Princeton University, On Q Financial, Synchrony, KGI Wireless, Morgan Stanley, IBM, EY Global Services Limited prod, MasterCard, Apple, Community Health Systems, U.S. Bank, Edgile, Scripps Research, Citizens, Rock Central, SpaceX, Amrock, Goldman Sachs, Zurich Insurance, PSEG, American Red Cross, Harris County, OppFi, FireEye, Inc., Milliman, Infoworks.io, 1 Source Consulting, Inc, The Consultant’s Consortium, Missouri Western State University, Nike, Albertsons Companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Fidelity National Financial, 1st Source Bank, University of Wisconsin–Madison, Information Technology Services, Office of, Sabre, Electronic Systems, Inc., TraceSecurity, Assured Information Security, Inc. (AIS), Option Care Health, Rule4, CE Broker and EverCheck, Netlify, San Antonio Water System, Palindrome Technologies‚Äã, AppCard, StratX IT Solutions, LLC, BNY Mellon, GE Appliances, Salesforce, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Dollar General, American Equity, Applied Materials Inc., First American, Appian Corporation, MiTek Inc., Adidas, TD Bank, Tenneco Inc., EY, CVS Health, Fannie Mae, Re:Sources, PepsiCo, CoreLogic, Winnebago Industries Inc, TikTok, Bank of America, Computershare, Camden National Bank, Wayne Community College, Kirkland's, Inc., Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Kimberly-Clark, Fortress Information Security, Ferris State University, Halock Security Labs, Northwestern University, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Circonus, Lifelong Learner Holdings LLC, Tektronix, San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance, Landmark Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Surescripts, LLC, Novant Health, GenesisCare, USA, Sungard Availability Services, Northwest Community Credit Union, Innovecture, Axiom, TBG Security, UT Southwestern, Benefitfocus, UnitedHealth Group, BSI, Direct Travel, Metropolitan Associates, Evolution Gaming, PK, U.S. Marine Corps