Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Information Security Standards Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Information Security Standards related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Information Security Standards specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Information Security Standards Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Information Security Standards improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Are ingress and egress points, as service areas and other points where unauthorized personnel may enter the premises, monitored, controlled and isolated from data storage and process?
- Is there an overall, clear and proactive policy to build a culture of ethics and compliance, and are staff responsible for IT-systems trained in, and aware of, principles?
- Is any change in user access status intended to include termination of employment, contract or agreement, change of employment or transfer within your organization?
- Have the policy and objectives for the ISMS, which are compatible with the context and strategic direction of your organization, been established and communicated?
- Where nonconformities are identified, has your organization put in place appropriate processes for managing nonconformities and the related corrective actions?
- Where nonconformities are identified, has your organization established appropriate processes for managing nonconformities and the related corrective actions?
- What roles do senior leaders and the board play in managing and overseeing cyber security, cyber incident response, and who has primary responsibility?
- Are there written agreements with external partners on how confidential and private data should be treated and what security measures must be taken?
- Which set of processes is considered to be one of the cornerstone cycles of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001 standard?
- Has the documented information required by the standard and necessary for the effective implementation and operation of the ISMS been established?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Information Security Standards book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Information Security Standards self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Information Security Standards Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Information Security Standards areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Information Security Standards Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Information Security Standards projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Information Security Standards Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Information Security Standards project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Is there a training program in place for stakeholders covering expectations, roles and responsibilities and any addition knowledge others need to be good stakeholders?
- Change Request: Should staff call into the helpdesk or go to the website?
- Cost Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Information Security Standards project documentation?
- Quality Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Information Security Standards project or audit?
- Quality Management Plan: How are new requirements or changes to requirements identified?
- Lessons Learned: How complete and timely were the materials you were provided to decide whether to proceed from one Information Security Standards project lifecycle phase to the next?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the levels of understanding of the future users of the outcome/results of this Information Security Standards project?
- Procurement Audit: Are there authorizations on file to support all deductions from payroll checks?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Information Security Standards project documentation?
- Team Directory: Process decisions: are there any statutory or regulatory issues relevant to the timely execution of work?
Step-by-step and complete Information Security Standards Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Information Security Standards project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Information Security Standards project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Information Security Standards project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Information Security Standards project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Information Security Standards project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Information Security Standards project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Information Security Standards project with this in-depth Information Security Standards Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Information Security Standards projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Information Security Standards and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Information Security Standards investments work better.
This Information Security Standards All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.