Establish that your organization maintains enterprise Information Security Policies, Technical Standards, guidelines, and procedures necessary to support Information Security in compliance with established organization policies, Regulatory Requirements, and generally accepted Information Security controls.
More Uses of the Information Security Toolkit:
- Confirm your planning complies; champions organizational change; encourages participation in activities that support relationship development; champions Information Security innovation; encourages and enforces proper training in regards to security issues.
- Direct: mature and execute Technology Risk management strategy for cloud based solutions, working closely with business, technology, and Information Security to allow cloud platform capabilities.
- Orchestrate: thoroughly understand and complies with all Information Security Policies and Procedures, and verifies deliverables meet Information Security requirements.
- Navigate and execute through an evolving Information Security Compliance Management program and recommend (and at times, be asked to drive) improvements.
- Promote compliance with Regulatory Requirements and IT best practices, especially with respect to Project Management, Systems Development and Information Security.
- Develop and implement a strategic, long term, comprehensive enterprise Information Security program to ensure your organizations assets are adequately protected.
- Perform continuous development, manage, and execute the Information Security And Compliance program, the training program, and the internal and customer Vulnerability Management program.
- Manage Information Security Awareness training along with function specific Information Security training utilizing industry standard training tools.
- Control: monitor and advise management of industry and regulatory changes affecting Information Security, working proactively to help your organization understand and address any changes.
- Confirm you lead; lead the Information Security and governance, Risk Management, and compliance teams and external vendors and Service Providers to ensure that the disciplines, protections, and procedures are in place to secure organizational systems and data.
- Be accountable for working closely with the central IS Cloud Enablement and Information Security and Privacy teams to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of your Service Offerings.
- Ensure your planning establishes and satisfies complex system wide Information Security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Establish that your operation acts as first level technical response for Information Security team and serves as escalation point or second level support for Information Security concerns.
- Ensure you do cument; respond to regulatory and customer inquiries related to privacy and Information Security in coordination with legal, compliance, and business team colleagues.
- Perform tasks related to technical consulting engagements involving Digital Forensics, Incident Response, security testing and Information Security.
- Resolve legal Information Security issues involving Production Environments, databases, networks, and international Service Delivery of technology and telecommunications infrastructure.
- Ensure that all acquisitions, procurements, and outsourcing efforts address Information Security requirements consistent with organizational standards.
- Confirm your corporation ensures integrity of corporate data, proprietary information and related Intellectual Property through Information Security and Access management.
- Coordinate closely with Information Security Governance, Security Operations and various teams throughout your organization to align information protection strategies with technologies and functions throughout your organization.
- Methodize: effectively communicate with department management and staff regarding the status of ongoing Security Incidents and overall Information Security risk.
- Make sure that your organization complies; directs and oversees the overall Strategic Planning, implementation, and security of your organizations applications, hardware, systems, infrastructure and Information Security related initiatives.
- Ensure you pilot; lead the development of up to date Information Security Policies, procedures, and standards, and oversee approval, dissemination and maintenance.
- Establish: environment and work closely with management to deliver value added and challenging audit projects in the area of information technology, Information Security, Business Operations, finance and accounting, and compliance using.
- Warrant that your planning leads and/or lead business, culture, technical, and practice initiatives that support Information Security and Continuous Improvement across your organization.
- Assure your planning perforMs Project management activities for multiple Information Security projects; Gap Analysis, vendor product evaluations, current systems maintenance, and new system implementations.
- Confirm your project delivers and continuously improves the Information Security and Risk Management processes providing guidance and oversight to the functional / business teams and supporting the reporting and mitigation of any findings.
- Assure your organization performs detailed analysis of Business Needs and possible improvements of Information Security impacts or considerations and translates into actionable items.
- Confirm your organization complies; monitors and advises on Information Security related issues related to the systems to ensure the internal security controls for your organization are appropriate and operating as intended.
- Establish that your enterprise protects organization assets through the proper management of asset files and adherence to organization policy with regard to Information Security and management.
- Be accountable for installing, configuring, and troubleshooting hardware ensuring Information Security/Information Assurance policies, principles, and practices are adhered to.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Information Security Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Information Security related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Information Security specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Information Security Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Information Security improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is your question? Why?
- What practices helps your organization to develop its capacity to recognize patterns?
- Where do you need Information Security improvement?
- Is risk periodically assessed?
- How do you establish and deploy modified action plans if circumstances require a shift in plans and rapid execution of new plans?
- How is Change Control managed?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Information Security does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Are accountability and ownership for Information Security clearly defined?
- Whom do you really need or want to serve?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Information Security book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Information Security self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Information Security Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Information Security areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Information Security Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Information Security projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Information Security Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Information Security project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Information Security project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Information Security project team have enough people to execute the Information Security project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Information Security project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Information Security Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Information Security project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Information Security Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Information Security project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Information Security project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Information Security project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Information Security project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Information Security project with this in-depth Information Security Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Information Security projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Information Security and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Information Security investments work better.
This Information Security All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.