Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Infrastructure Support Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Infrastructure Support related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Infrastructure Support specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Infrastructure Support Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Infrastructure Support improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- How can simulation modeling be integrated with big data infrastructure, data fusion and data assimilation from a subterranean sensing system to provide near real time analytics and decision support?
- Do you have access to cloud based technology infrastructure, applications, analytics, data security and integration capabilities to support the development and maintenance of a marketplace?
- Is there a comprehensive business technology strategy one that addresses alignment, infrastructure, applications, delivery, communications, security, support, governance, and funding?
- Does your organization have a sustainable community benefit infrastructure â adequate staffing, budget, policies, and leadership commitment â to support the implementation strategy?
- Is there any infrastructure needed to support that token introspection or is that something that an unknown, you know, client can employ with a resource owner, any resource owner?
- Which factors are most important in supporting the business case for your organizations use of managed services in connection with cloud or hosted infrastructure/applications?
- How will you ensure that your organization has an intelligent information infrastructure to support the strategic initiatives that will determine your organizations outcome?
- Which product enables a single point of control for multiple storage resources to help support improved business application availability and greater resource utilization?
- Does the cso manage the base level infrastructure, host systems, and tenant systems as defined in support agreements, and has the cso established an integration function?
- Do you have IT business analysts who can gut check and verify that your connected workforce capabilities maps properly to your mobility management infrastructure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Infrastructure Support book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Infrastructure Support self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Infrastructure Support Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Infrastructure Support areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Infrastructure Support Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Infrastructure Support projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Infrastructure Support Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Infrastructure Support project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: How will you decide an evaluators write up is sufficient?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is there adequate stakeholder participation for the vetting of requirements definition, changes and management?
- Variance Analysis: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Infrastructure Support project leaders committed to this Infrastructure Support project full time?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do Infrastructure Support project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Project Schedule: If you can not fix it, how do you do it differently?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have you ascribed a level of confidence to every critical technical objective?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there more than two national cultures represented by your team?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the programme?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is requirements work dependent on any other specific Infrastructure Support project or non-Infrastructure Support project activities (e.g. funding, approvals, procurement)?
Step-by-step and complete Infrastructure Support Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Infrastructure Support project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Infrastructure Support project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Infrastructure Support project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Infrastructure Support project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Infrastructure Support project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Infrastructure Support project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Infrastructure Support project with this in-depth Infrastructure Support Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Infrastructure Support projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Infrastructure Support and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Infrastructure Support investments work better.
This Infrastructure Support All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.