Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Intellectual Capital Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Intellectual Capital Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Intellectual Capital Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Intellectual Capital Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Intellectual Capital Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- What kind of plan is in place to ensure the continuity of your operations, and the protection of your human, physical, intangible, and environmental assets, while matters are being sorted out?
- When selling a portion of an entitys digital asset holdings that are accounted for as indefinite lived intangible assets, how should an entity determine the cost basis of the units sold?
- What happens if a review in a future year indicates that an intangible asset is no longer impaired because the recoverable amount of the asset is higher than the carrying amount?
- Has the purchase agreement been reviewed for intangible assets that are specifically mentioned, as a non compete agreement or other intangible resources that are of importance?
- Has the revenue and profit or loss of the combined entity been disclosed as if all business combinations during the period had been entered into on the first day of the period?
- Do you understand the accounting implications of allocating purchase price over assets and asset impairment testing, including carrying value of intangible assets and goodwill?
- How useful do you find the recognition of negative goodwill in profit or loss and the disclosures about the underlying reasons why the transaction resulted in a gain?
- Why do individuals share knowledge an intangible private asset in the context of your organization, when the effort is neither directly measurable nor sanctionable?
- How do you create communications that result in users actually changing behavior to better protect the intellectual capital of your organization and its clients?
- How should an entity determine the unit of account when assessing impairment of digital asset holdings accounted for as an indefinite lived intangible asset?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Intellectual Capital Management book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Intellectual Capital Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Intellectual Capital Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Intellectual Capital Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Intellectual Capital Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Intellectual Capital Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Intellectual Capital Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Intellectual Capital Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there an excessive and invalid use of task constraints and relationships of leads/lags?
- Scope Management Plan: Has adequate time for orientation & training of Intellectual Capital Management project staff been provided for in relation to technical nature of the application and the experience levels of Intellectual Capital Management project personnel?
- Requirements Documentation: How do you know when a Requirement is accurate enough?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that it provides a safe and healthy environment?
- Lessons Learned: Recommendation: what do you recommend should be done to ensure that others throughout your organization can benefit from what you have learned?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Intellectual Capital Management project manager has received activity duration estimates from his team. Which does one need in order to complete schedule development?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are there any specific considerations that precludes offers from being selected as the awardee?
- Requirements Documentation: How does the proposed Intellectual Capital Management project contribute to the overall objectives of your organization?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- WBS Dictionary: Are your organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
Step-by-step and complete Intellectual Capital Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Intellectual Capital Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Intellectual Capital Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Intellectual Capital Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Intellectual Capital Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Intellectual Capital Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Intellectual Capital Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Intellectual Capital Management project with this in-depth Intellectual Capital Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Intellectual Capital Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Intellectual Capital Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Intellectual Capital Management investments work better.
This Intellectual Capital Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.