Look inside the Kanban:
Make sure the group manager is responsible for presenting and obtaining approval of the internal audit plan to the respective audit committees of the entity boards, and serves as a liaison with external auditors to coordinate scheduling and partnered resourcing.
Benefits of the Internal Audit Kanban
- Where does responsibility for strategic fraud risk management lie within your organization, and what role does internal audit have in prevention, detection, and investigation of fraud?
- Does your organization have adequate and effective measures to monitor internal control in case it has no internal audit function?
- Does internal audit have a consistent and effective audit and compliance program set forth and completed over the financial risk management functions of your organization?
- Does the head of internal audit have a process in place to ensure that work is allocated to auditors who have the appropriate skills, experience and competence?
- Does your organization have a comprehensive internal audit plan for your organizations cybersecurity program?
- Is the internal audit department in your organization expected to provide independent assurance regarding the activities of risk management, compliance, and other assurance functions?
- Does the internal audit activity evaluate and contribute to the improvement of your organizations governance, risk management and internal control processes?
- Do internal auditors have sufficient knowledge of key information technology risks and controls and available technology based audit techniques to perform the assigned work?
- Does the internal audit function have a recognized role within your organization as an ethical sounding board?
- Are your internal audit and risk management departments prepared to navigate your organization on the cloud journey?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2237 Internal Audit critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Internal Audit roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2237 Internal Audit critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Internal Audit critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Internal Audit Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Internal Audit Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Land O'Lakes, CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, Lexmark International, Inc., Indeed, US House of Representatives, Interos, Inc., USAA, Dell Technologies, NETBankAudit, Amazon.com Services LLC, Endeavor Energy Resources, LP, OutSystems, Omnex PlanTech, Spirit AeroSystems, Tenneco Inc., Ensunet, Kohler, EATON, Bottomline Technologies, TikTok, Mass Dept of Transportation, Bulletproof, US Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Kaiser Permanente, InVisionApp, TD Bank, Brown-Forman, Shaw Industries Group, Inc., The Mom Project, State of Michigan, Gray Analytics, State of Tennessee, State of Utah, 10-D, A-LIGN External, Chewy, Deloitte, Charles Schwab, Pacsun, SC Johnson, New York University, 777 Partners, BeiGene, Honeywell, Foot Locker, OU Health, USP (U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention), Genesys, Instacart, Surgery Partners, Monster Energy, Conduent, State of Washington Dept. of Labor & Industries, TÜV SÜD America, enkompas Technology Solutions, Raytheon Technologies Corporate, UnitedHealth Group, CentralSquare Technologies, Exelon Corporation, SUSE, DISH, Medtronic, Good Shepherd Rehabilitation, Assurant, Nordex SE, Intertek, Frontier Communications, BNP Paribas, bluebird bio, Garmin, Belcan, Cook County Offices Under the President, BNY Mellon, AutoZone, Northstar Aerospace, Northrop Grumman, AccruePartners, Ally Financial Inc., General Motors, Rad Power Bikes, DocuSign, Palladium Group, Inc., Apple, Digital Ocean Jobs, Change Healthcare, Aveva, Granicus Inc., SAIC, Stage 4 Solutions Inc, Closedloop Communications, Inc., Schmidt Custom Floors, Inc., Marcus Theatres Corporation, Clarity Innovations, Anthem, KaRDS Cyber Solutions, Gainwell Technologies, The Tatitlek Corporation, VetsEZ, BRS, Signature Bank, University of Michigan, AvKARE, LLC, Squarespace, Roche, Scalian, Akraya Inc., Vivun, BAE Systems, Qualis Corporation, Roquette, Workday, VMware, PPD, Amerijet International, Mayo Clinic, WALGREENS, Janus Henderson, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., J3 Consulting, LLC, UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group), MSC Industrial Supply, Stifel Financial, Nationwide, FERRERO, Make-A-Wish Foundation of America, Professional Technology Integration, Inc., AAA Northern California