Look inside the Kanban:
Be sure your workforce leads and participates in medium- to large-scale projects by reviewing project requirements; translating requirements into technical solutions; gathering requested information (for example, design documents, product requirements, wire frames); writing and developing code; conducting unit testing; communicating status and issues to team members and stakeholders; collaborating with project team and cross functional teams; troubleshooting open issues and bug-fixes; ensuring on-time delivery and hand-offs; interacting with project manager to provide input on project plan; and providing leadership to the project team.
Benefits of the Internet of Things Kanban
- Do you use appropriate security mechanisms to protect the personal data that your IoT technology collects?
- Is your organization adequately prepared for the anticipated increase of connected devices and the Internet of Things opportunities?
- Does your organization require third parties to have insurance coverage for IoT security risks?
- How do you know when third parties with whom your IoT devices are connected have been maliciously attacked?
- What IoT initiatives have you already integrated or will integrate into your processes?
- How do you take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to your traditional business models?
- What steps have users taken to protect the personal information while using IoT devices?
- Does the business consider the IoT when applying data and privacy policies and practices and evaluating security?
- What impacts will it have on your value creation process, if customers data is a contributory factor?
- Does your organization include the secure use of IoT devices in training and awareness programs?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1830 Internet of Things critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Internet of Things roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1830 Internet of Things critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Internet of Things critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Internet of Things Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Internet of Things Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: MATRIX Resources, Ameresco, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Lennox International, Cummins Inc., Palo Alto Networks, Henry Schein One, Signify Holdings, Deloitte, Signify, Salesforce, MetLife, Halfaker and Associates, SageSure, AIR, Xactware, EY, PTC, Milwaukee Tool, FIS Global, Altair Engineering, Allnessjobs, Capgemini, PeopleTec, Ensunet, Allegion, Dell Technologies, Northrop Grumman, Changeis, Eli Lilly, MAXIMUS, GCI, BOEING, LUMA Institute LLC, Inteleos Inc, Wintrio, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Goodrx, Granular, Oppenheimer & Co. Inc., Citi, E&M Technologies, Red Hat Software, Octo, PepsiCo, CrowdStrike, NextEra Energy, Rivian Automotive, Delta Faucet Company, Siemens, Pall, Volkswagen Group of America, Lumin, Vodafone, Rad Power Bikes, Axon, Schneider Electric, Accenture, Ayla Networks, Prime Vision, Walmart, Source Enterprises, Hudson River Trading, Digital Ocean Jobs, Intel, Ericsson, Geocent, Prime Trust, LLC, Wisconsin Physicians Service Ins. Corp., Youreka, Internet Truckstop LLC, Uline, Red Cedar Consultancy LLC, Baudville Group, Tin Roof Software, Softvision - North America, First American, ASCENDING LLC, Foundry, Splunk, Pcs For People, Leidos, LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION, Velocity Works, LLC, General Dynamics Mission Systems, Inc, GE Healthcare, Global Payments, Protiviti, Center for Internet Security, Inc., Blue Shield of California, J.Crew, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, AgentSync, KAIROS Pulse, Avanade, Microsoft, Konik PrimeStaff, SymphonyAI, Insight Enterprises, Inc., Confidential, The University Of Denver, IntelliSite, Josh.ai, BlackBerry, Bosch Group, University of Washington, UST Global, Concourse Labs, Databento, Roy Talman & Associates, Progressive, Mobile Programming LLC, DiversityJobs, CapB InfoteK, PUMA, dormakaba, Roku, Abbvie