Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Inventory Shrinkage Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Inventory Shrinkage related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Inventory Shrinkage specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Inventory Shrinkage Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Inventory Shrinkage improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What methods were used by dishonest employees to steal merchandise, property or financial assets from retailers?
- How does your organizations inventory control system manage the prevention of out of stock products?
- Is the control procedure actually being performed in the manner that your organization prescribed?
- Why is managing and maintaining control over inventory so important to your organization?
- What benefits are associated with using your organizations inventory control system?
- When calculating your rate of stock loss, how do you value the cost of lost stock?
- How do you beat the retail stigma often associated with shopping discount stores?
- What types of external inventory control strategies does your organization use?
- What types of internal inventory control strategies does your organization use?
- Which form of loss prevention investment offers the most value for the money?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Inventory Shrinkage book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Inventory Shrinkage self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Inventory Shrinkage Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Inventory Shrinkage areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Inventory Shrinkage Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Inventory Shrinkage projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Inventory Shrinkage Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Inventory Shrinkage project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: What key performance indicators does your organization use to measure, manage, and improve key processes?
- Contractor Status Report: What are the minimum and optimal bandwidth requirements for the proposed solution?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Inventory Shrinkage project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Inventory Shrinkage project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Scope Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Inventory Shrinkage project risks at various Inventory Shrinkage project stages?
- Procurement Management Plan: How will the duration of the Inventory Shrinkage project influence your decisions?
- Source Selection Criteria: Which contract type places the most risk on the seller?
Step-by-step and complete Inventory Shrinkage Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Inventory Shrinkage project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Inventory Shrinkage project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Inventory Shrinkage project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Inventory Shrinkage project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Inventory Shrinkage project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Inventory Shrinkage project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Inventory Shrinkage project with this in-depth Inventory Shrinkage Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Inventory Shrinkage projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Inventory Shrinkage and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Inventory Shrinkage investments work better.
This Inventory Shrinkage All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.