Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IoT Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IoT Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IoT Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IoT Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IoT Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Will the physical action-at-a-distance reality of the IoT lead to liabilities being placed on IoT device manufacturers and services providers and the development of a new insurance market?
- What advice do you have for businesses that are already using big data and business intelligence as to how to embed that data and analytics into an Internet of Things approach?
- When thinking about implementing security solutions that enable the intelligent connectivity of physical devices, which partners, if any, would be helpful to your organization?
- Where are the data generated by the IoT devices kept, and what are the internal controls of corresponding companies to ensure that the data are only used for intended purpose?
- How to flexibly migrate computation and data between the cloud and the edge (devices, gateways) in order to balance computation, latency and power consumption requirements?
- How does your organization take a streamlined approach to deploy, manage and secure IoT, to support many potential use cases and different types of IoT infrastructure?
- How does an IoT platform integrate with your current IT infrastructure and what are the core features you should be looking for from your IoT platform partner?
- Have you ensured software in your device can be easily updated to enable security updates to be provided throughout the expected lifetime of the IoT product?
- Have you ensured that there is nothing in your information, or in how the device or service is displayed or advertised that could be misleading to customers?
- How do IoT project teams and builders decide what will work best for them ÃÂÃÂ how will corresponding platforms evolve and which is the right one to bet on?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IoT Development book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IoT Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IoT Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IoT Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IoT Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IoT Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IoT Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IoT Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Does a documented IoT Development project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the steering committee active in IoT Development project oversight?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Why would a customer be interested in a particular product or service?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can team members frequently and easily communicate with one another?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a pmo (IoT Development project management office) in place and provide oversight to the IoT Development project?
- WBS Dictionary: Is future work which cannot be planned in detail subdivided to the extent practicable for budgeting and scheduling purposes?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is this IoT Development project carried out in partnership with other groups/organizations?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you currently account for your results in the teams achievement?
- Team Performance Assessment: Which situations call for a more extreme type of adaptiveness in which team members actually re-define roles?
- WBS Dictionary: Are material costs reported within the same period as that in which BCWP is earned for that material?
Step-by-step and complete IoT Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IoT Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IoT Development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IoT Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IoT Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IoT Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IoT Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IoT Development project with this in-depth IoT Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IoT Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IoT Development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IoT Development investments work better.
This IoT Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.