Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IP Licensing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IP Licensing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IP Licensing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IP Licensing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IP Licensing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Do you have processes to identify and take action when information or knowledge is used inappropriately, as breach of privacy, or exiting staff taking customers records/ intellectual property?
- How can intellectual property and sensitive data be protected from unauthorized access and compromise without implementing systems, processes and procedures that break your organization?
- Does your organization have a defined data policy that covers topics like intellectual property rights, custodial responsibilities, access, licensing, liability and privacy, sensitivity?
- Will intellectual property laws be able to ensure that creators can commercialize the work and protect it from plagiarism, while also providing a framework that encourages creativity?
- Do all contracts with independent contractors clearly identify work product as work made for hire, or include other provisions for the ownership of intellectual property?
- How well are you balancing the need to maximize value from existing products, services and intellectual property and actively pursuing and investing in new opportunities?
- Are there any other legal requirements or restrictions relating to intellectual property that impact the formation or operation of a joint venture in your jurisdiction?
- What combination of monetary and non monetary incentive would be optimal for which kind of knowledge systems and innovations and under what institutional arrangements?
- What processes do you have in place to ensure that your data, intellectual property, business intelligence, and other information will remain secure and confidential?
- What valuable components are in place in your organization as methodologies, processes, intellectual property, patents, licences or commercial agreements/alliances?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IP Licensing book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IP Licensing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IP Licensing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IP Licensing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IP Licensing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IP Licensing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IP Licensing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IP Licensing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Do the partners have sufficient financial capacity to keep up the benefits produced by the programme?
- Quality Management Plan: How effectively was the Quality Management Plan applied during IP Licensing project Execution?
- Executing Process Group: What is the shortest possible time it will take to complete this IP Licensing project?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think IP Licensing project managers of large information technology IP Licensing projects need strong technical skills?
- Variance Analysis: What is your organizations rationale for sharing expenses and services between business segments?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Procurement Audit: Are procurement policies and practices in line with (international) good practice standards?
- Scope Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for IP Licensing project scheduling & tracking?
- Decision Log: How does provision of information, both in terms of content and presentation, influence acceptance of alternative strategies?
Step-by-step and complete IP Licensing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IP Licensing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IP Licensing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IP Licensing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IP Licensing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IP Licensing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IP Licensing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IP Licensing project with this in-depth IP Licensing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IP Licensing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IP Licensing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IP Licensing investments work better.
This IP Licensing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.