Collect trace from IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) equipment in support of testing and issue investigations.
More Uses of the IP Multimedia Subsystem Toolkit:
- Be accountable for staying abreast of the latest technologies and techniques in your speciality.
- Provide day to day expertise to customer and on site knowledge for IMS products.
- Consult for the customer on IMS products, and advise on solutions and configurations.
- Execute tests to collect metrics to promote solutions.
- Perform feature, system and Integration Testing.
- Investigate and resolve system problems; collect logs and data from IMS Products.
- Formulate: setup labs and Test Equipment for stress and Performance Testing.
- Ensure you conceptualize; lead with knowledge on cloud, virtualization, openstack.
- Ensure you improve; lead development of subsystems.
- Audit: test and qualify web based configuration engines for various Networking Devices.
- Be accountable for designing and developing innovative new products and enhancing existing products.
- Execute manual and automated tests for various Networking Devices.
- Be accountable for communicating test coverage and results.
- Ensure you have got the right DNA to design and build Embedded Systems.
- Orchestrate: IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS).
- Be accountable for troubleshooting skills on IP networking, Unix or Linux.
- Orchestrate: technical leadership of Product Development projects and teams.
- Govern: design and develop user documentation on existing and new products.
- Be accountable for ensuring designs meet and exceed product specifications, and Regulatory Requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues observed while testing.
- Ensure you can quickly master new business and technology software programs.
- Be accountable for developing test methodologies and executing verification and Test Plans.
- Be accountable for partnering with design/development team on Problem Resolution.
- Initiate: high quality execution and on time achievement of new Product Development.
- Be accountable for staying abreast of the latest technologies and techniques in your specialty.
- Devise: design and develop system Test Plans.
- Direct: vision to identify multiple alternative solutions to complex problems.
- Automate the manual tests.
Save time,, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IP Multimedia Subsystem Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any IP Multimedia Subsystem related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IP Multimedia Subsystem specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IP Multimedia Subsystem Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IP Multimedia Subsystem improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Will a IP Multimedia Subsystem production readiness review be required?
- What other organizational variables, as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this IP Multimedia Subsystem process?
- What improvements have been achieved?
- How do you promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- Do the viable solutions scale to future needs?
- Does IP Multimedia Subsystem analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Is there a clear IP Multimedia Subsystem case definition?
- How do you measure risk?
- What are the IP Multimedia Subsystem resources needed?
- Who is involved in the Management Review process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IP Multimedia Subsystem book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IP Multimedia Subsystem self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IP Multimedia Subsystem Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IP Multimedia Subsystem areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IP Multimedia Subsystem Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IP Multimedia Subsystem projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IP Multimedia Subsystem Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IP Multimedia Subsystem project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all IP Multimedia Subsystem project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the IP Multimedia Subsystem Project Team have enough people to execute the IP Multimedia Subsystem project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed IP Multimedia Subsystem project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete IP Multimedia Subsystem Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IP Multimedia Subsystem project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IP Multimedia Subsystem Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IP Multimedia Subsystem project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IP Multimedia Subsystem project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IP Multimedia Subsystem project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IP Multimedia Subsystem project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IP Multimedia Subsystem project with this in-depth IP Multimedia Subsystem Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IP Multimedia Subsystem projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IP Multimedia Subsystem and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IP Multimedia Subsystem investments work better.
This IP Multimedia Subsystem All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.