Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISA-95 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISA-95 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISA-95 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISA-95 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISA-95 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Does your tool offer a Configuration Control capability to record status, disposition, effective dates, and implementation and verification of changes throughout the entire products lifecycle?
- Is the integrity of the control system protected by preventing integration, whether intentional or unintentional, of the control system with the enterprise network and/or business systems?
- How do accounting and enterprise resource planning systems integrate to help create an internal control system that will provide the security needed for organization resources?
- Is access to automated systems from terminals restricted to authorized personnel by individualized access codes and restrictions on the procedures each user may perform?
- Are you building a device that will be integrated by industrial or control engineers and technicians, rather than software engineers?
- Are there any existing or newly forming interorganization initiatives that have potential health implications?
- Have existing safety functions been correlated to specific hazards identified during prior hazard analyses?
- Do dynamic work instructions provide an advantage over static instructions in a small scale assembly task?
- How can a prototype software implementation be implemented based on the designed functional architecture?
- How are you preparing your workforce towards deployment of Industrial IoT to enable Smart Manufacturing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISA-95 book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISA-95 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISA-95 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISA-95 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISA-95 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISA-95 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISA-95 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISA-95 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Status Report: Are your organizations ISA-95 projects more successful over time?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How would you assess the risk management process in the ISA-95 project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Describe a ISA-95 project that suffered from scope creep. Could it have been avoided?
- Procurement Audit: Has your organization taken a well-grounded decision about the procurement procedure chosen and has it documented the process?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What new technologies are being explored in the same area?
- Procurement Audit: Were all admitted tenderers invited to submit a tender for each specific contract?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a formal program of inservice training for personnel in the business management function?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there influences outside the team that may affect performance, and if so, have you identified and addressed them?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is pert / critical path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the wbs and organizational levels for application of the ISA-95 projected overhead costs identified?
Step-by-step and complete ISA-95 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISA-95 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISA-95 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISA-95 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISA-95 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISA-95 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISA-95 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISA-95 project with this in-depth ISA-95 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISA-95 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISA-95 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISA-95 investments work better.
This ISA-95 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.