Oversee facilities related activities through all phases of the project life cycle to ensure quality with lowest total costs of ownership are delivered and integrated into sustained long term operations to meet the business and Technology Roadmap.
More Uses of the ISO 14000 Toolkit:
- Lead the advanced Product Quality planning activities to determine appropriate use of existing and new measurement systems during new tool or Process Design and startup.
- Coordinate and lead periodic training sessions to keep personnel updated on current and new procedures, methods, tools, use of equipment and other Quality Assurance techniques.
- Guide: direct the design, development and maintenance of Quality Systems and protocols for processing materials into partially finished or finished products for your organization unit or corporate organization.
- Govern: development and modification of all quality evaluation and Control Systems in areas of product responsibility, and in compliance with organization policies, Customer Requirements and government regulations.
- Govern: partner with functional leaders in operations, Supply Chain, safety, quality, and other partners to improve the operations through the execution of Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- Ensure adequate assessment, prevention and control, and management of regulatory interactions and Emergency Response issues and risks arising from operations, vendors and suppliers, organization products and business affairs.
- Manage group resources to successfully execute the business profit plan by continually reviewing business activities and procedures, identifying non value added expenditures of organization resources and developing plans for the elimination.
- Control: in conjunction with an off site Supplier Quality engineering, work with outside vendors to develop or improve Manufacturing Processes for purchased components.
- Initiate: direct the development of methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Provide leadership to establish short and long term objectives, plans, and policies driving product and technology development and project execution in support of organizations growth and profitability.
- Identify, develop and implement improvements associated with inspection and calibration activities resulting in a positive impact to Production throughput and overall inspection cost.
- Analyze incident/accident data to identify specific trends and hazardous conditions that require an in depth analysis and development and/or implementation of policy revision.
- Collaborate with customer Quality Engineering, product and Manufacturing Engineering personnel to determine critical part features and review manufacturability of design.
- Arrange that your business keeps management team abreast of significant issues or developments identified during quality activities and actions being taken to improve the situation.
- Establish that your strategy participates in the establishment of inventory budgets for the purpose of establishing acceptable inventory levels at varying levels of production activity upon which performance can be measured and operating controls affected.
- Measure quality performance compared to baseline and goals and summarize results in a contract database and real time dashboard available on the project Information Systems networks.
- Develop, integrate and execute strategies, procedures, programs, standards, training, processes and actions throughout the operations organization to facilitate Regulatory Compliance.
- Analyze raw material quarterly deliveries and reports in advance, communicate to the Master Planner any deviation from planned or promised delivery date.
- Drive Continuous Improvement in the Product Development process to improve efficiency of time and cost and establishes an environment that encourages creativity and creation.
- Follow established work practices that support compliance with all organization policies, safety standards, 5S practices, regulatory and/or Customer Requirements.
- Provide leadership for the effective development, deployment and administration of associated environmental training programs for various levels across the function.
- Ensure you mentor; lead / lead development of specifications for new equipment, lead negotiation of specifications with supplier, run off, and installation of equipment.
- Be certain that your venture decides whether to accept or reject product supplied by vendors based on a review by the Quality Assurance engineering and support of the Supplier Quality Assurance management (Corporate Level).
- Organize: work integrally with external and internal Supply Chain, technicians, engineers and other plant personnel on the development of new and the analysis of material handling, storage, equipment and technology to continuously improve material flow.
- Manage work with program finance and program departments/ sections to measure and document baseline performance of cost, cycle time and waste/errors for key activities, establish improvement goals and track progress against goals.
- Arrange that your organization analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, material flow/storage, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Provide leadership responsibility to embrace digital innovation to drive Continuous Improvement through Data Analytics to Reduce Risk and with a rigorous focus on leading indicators.
- Develop, integrate, and execute strategies, procedures, programs, standards, training, processes and actions throughout the operations organization to facilitate Regulatory Compliance.
- Ensure you magnify; expand your organizations technical knowledge and engineering capabilities by developing staff and recruiting technical talent in support of technology and Product Development objectives.
- Organize, develop and implement policies, procedures and programs to ensure that safety and health are maintained throughout your organization in a cohesive and unified manner.
Save time,, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 14000 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 14000 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 14000 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 14000 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 14000 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Have programs been amended where relevant to ensure that Environmental Management applies to projects that relate to new development and new or modified activities, products or services?
- Has your organization reviewed and revised, where necessary, its emergency preparedness and response procedure, in particular, after the occurrence of accidents or emergency situations?
- Do the audit procedure cover the audit scope, frequency, and methodologies, as well as the responsibilities and requirements for conducting audits and reporting results?
- Are Environmental Management program(s) reviewed and changed when appropriate if new or modified activities, products, or services are implemented in your organization?
- Has your organization established and maintained a documented procedure for periodically evaluating compliance with relevant environmental legislation and regulations?
- Do organizations who are in the process of implementing an EMS achieve greater economic performance relative to the already stated who have already implemented an EMS?
- Does your organizations top management, at intervals it determines, review the Environmental Management system to ensure its continuing suitability and effectiveness?
- Is your organizations audit program, including any schedule, based on the environmental importance of the activity concerned and the results of previous audits?
- Can EMS elements improve performance and efficiency by substituting for overlapping administrative and information-gathering requirements in rules and permits?
- Do Environmental Management program(s) designate responsibility for achieving objectives and targets at each relevant function and level of your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 14000 book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 14000 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 14000 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 14000 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 14000 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 14000 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 14000 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 14000 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: If the costs are normalized, please account for how the normalization is conducted. Is a cost realism analysis used?
- Planning Process Group: Have more efficient (sensitive) and appropriate measures been adopted to respond to the political and socio-cultural problems identified?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Cost Management Plan: Were ISO 14000 project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are ISO 14000 project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Procurement Management Plan: In which phase of the Acquisition Process Cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Variance Analysis: Are control accounts opened and closed based on the start and completion of work contained therein?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How would you assess the Risk Management process in the ISO 14000 project?
- Executing Process Group: Do the products created live up to the necessary quality?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Were ISO 14000 project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 14000 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 14000 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 14000 Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 14000 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 14000 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 14000 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 14000 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 14000 project with this in-depth ISO 14000 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 14000 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 14000 and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 14000 investments work better.
This ISO 14000 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.