Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 27007 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 27007 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 27007 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 27007 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 27007 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- What product will the auditor supply in the coming world of advanced information technology, with database access, more reliable information from accounting software, and full electronic commerce?
- How comprehensively does your organization perform audits of its information and records management functions and the information and records management aspects of other business activities?
- How will auditors requirements around auditability influence internal processes, information gathering, and the provision of evidence in support of increasingly future oriented disclosure?
- Does your organization employ automated mechanisms to integrate audit monitoring, analysis, and reporting into an overall process for investigation and response to suspicious activities?
- Does the system provide for a random sampling of travel vouchers for voucher audits, information requirements, or other purposes based on criteria as determined by your organization?
- Does the information system provide the capability to include additional, more detailed information in the audit records for audit events identified by type, location, or subject?
- Does your certification body implement a system to monitor the performance of its personnel involved in the ISMS audit, including lead auditors, auditors and technical experts?
- Is the general auditor or chief audit executive regularly asking, what should you be doing to demonstrate sufficient control and oversight with respect to information security?
- Is the general auditor or chief audit executive regularly asking What should you be doing to demonstrate sufficient control and oversight with respect to information security?
- Which techniques or tools would assist an IS auditor when performing a statistical sampling of financial transactions maintained in a financial management information system?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 27007 book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 27007 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 27007 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 27007 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 27007 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 27007 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 27007 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 27007 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Who should be notified of the occurrence of each of the risk indicators?
- Closing Process Group: What is the amount of funding and what ISO 27007 project phases are funded?
- Scope Management Plan: What problem is being solved by delivering this ISO 27007 project?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can the methods of publicizing the buy be tailored to yield more effective price competition?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks of not having good inter-organization cooperation on the ISO 27007 project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are reward and recognition systems defined to promote or reinforce desired behavior?
- Lessons Learned: How well were ISO 27007 project issues communicated throughout your involvement in the ISO 27007 project?
- Quality Audit: Are adequate and conveniently located toilet facilities available for use by the employees?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do the structures of the formal organization motivate taskrelevant behavior and facilitate task completion?
- Project Schedule: Did the final product meet or exceed user expectations?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 27007 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 27007 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 27007 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 27007 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 27007 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 27007 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 27007 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 27007 project with this in-depth ISO 27007 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 27007 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 27007 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 27007 investments work better.
This ISO 27007 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.