Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 8178 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 8178 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 8178 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 8178 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 8178 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Are the types of engine oil and diesel fuel quality going to become more important factors with the newer emissions technologies?
- Are the types of engine oil and diesel fuel going to become more important factors with the newer emissions technologies?
- Which methodology can be applied to make environmental performance measurable as a prerequisite for evaluating tenders?
- Are your rental companies, maintenance departments and contractors aware of the requirements for the owner/operator?
- Will post control testing be adequate to demonstrate compliance if a non certified control device is installed?
- How should the procurement process be organized to enhance the environmental performance of new rolling stock?
- Will the engine remain at the seasonal source during the seasonal sources full annual operating period?
- Which engine component helps reduce vibration and smooth the motion of the crankshaft as it rotates?
- Does test statistic result agree with criteria for failing the series for at least one pollutant?
- What can be achieved in terms of sensitivity compared to legislative particle number measurement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 8178 book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 8178 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 8178 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 8178 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 8178 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 8178 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 8178 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 8178 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the ISO 8178 project baseline?
- WBS Dictionary: The wbs is developed as part of a joint planning session. and how do you know that youhave done this right?
- Executing Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the programme?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will the team adopt a concrete, clearly understood, and agreed-upon approach that will result in achievement of the teams goals?
- Project Portfolio management: Why would the Governance Board want to know the status of the resource portfolio?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Have business partners been involved extensively, and what data was required for them?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: If you were the ISO 8178 project sponsor, how would you determine which ISO 8178 project team(s) and/or individuals deserve recognition?
- Variance Analysis: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base ISO 8178 projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to ISO 8178 project plan?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 8178 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 8178 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 8178 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 8178 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 8178 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 8178 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 8178 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 8178 project with this in-depth ISO 8178 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 8178 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 8178 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 8178 investments work better.
This ISO 8178 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.