Be the expert in the organization specializing in information security management system based on the ISO/IEC 27001 standard
The Self Assessment Kit is a tool designed to help you as the consultant or manager identify areas of your organization where industry standards are not being met.
Using the toolkit effectively will save you and your staff many hours of R&D time in writing the questions and templates to obtain the results needed to analyse the data collected.
DO YOU HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE? THIS TOOLKIT WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Does the system owner comply with organizational policy by formal, documented procedures to facilitate the implementation of the personnel security policy and associated personnel security controls?
- Does your organization have a security assessment program to assess implemented security controls and evaluate and improve, where necessary, the effectiveness of security controls and safeguards?
- Does your organization have an information security implementation strategy as per the risk analysis results that its implementation is undertaken as part of your organizations work plan?
- Does your it team have the necessary skills to oversee the implementation, the security of your approach, and the load balancing between your organizations on-premise and cloud presence?
- Does your organization undertake a documented assessment of the security arrangements and potential risks to the products from any deliberate attempt to inflict contamination or damage?
- What are the implementation issues associated with using cyber security technologies for critical infrastructure protection, including policy issues as privacy and information sharing?
- Do you provide information on the real risks that are present in your specific industry and the appropriate implementation alternatives that other organizations use to mitigate risks?
- Is there a system to establish types and categories of risk levels and protocols that require specific actions, including measures to address high-risk locations and escalating risks?
- Does your organization periodically test and evaluate the level/compliance status of existing information security programs to ensure that all initiatives are implemented efficiently?
- Do you outsource your information security to your organization specializing in information security or have staff responsible for implementation and training in information security?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting.
Your ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Has an information & communications plan been developed?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams purpose constitute a broader, deeper aspiration than just accomplishing short-term goals?
- Source Selection Criteria: What should a Draft Request for Proposal (DRFP) include?
- WBS Dictionary: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Briefly describe some key events in the history of ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer project management. What ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer project was the first to use modern ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer project management?
- Cost Management Plan: If you sold 10x widgets on a day, what would the affect on costs be?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer project management deliverables of each process group?
- Change Request: Have all related configuration items been properly updated?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Was the consultant knowledgeable about the program?
- Scope Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer project plan?
Step-by-step and complete ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer project with this in-depth ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer investments work better.
This ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.