Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO IEC 27002 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO IEC 27002 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO IEC 27002 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO IEC 27002 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 921 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO IEC 27002 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 921 standard requirements:
- What role(s) do or should national/international standards and organizations that develop national/ international standards play in critical infrastructure cybersecurity conformity assessment?
- Do you expect your suppliers to address the information security risks connected with use of information and communications technology services and product supply chains?
- Do you think about how critical your business information is and how important your systems and processes are whenever you evaluate changes to supplier services?
- Does your organization have a methodology in place for the proper allocation of business resources to invest in, create, and maintain it standards?
- Have you defined information security responsibilities and duties that remain valid after personnel are terminated or responsibilities change?
- Do you clarify your risk mitigation requirements and the risk mitigation expectations that your organizations suppliers must comply with?
- Do you make sure that background verifications comply with all relevant laws and regulations and with all relevant ethical standards?
- Do you make sure that your managers require all contractors to apply your organizations information security policies and procedures?
- Do you make sure that contractors are aware of your security policies and procedures and are kept up-to-date with the latest changes?
- Do you make sure that your organizations contractors receive the information security training and education others need to do jobs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO IEC 27002 book in PDF containing 921 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO IEC 27002 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO IEC 27002 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO IEC 27002 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO IEC 27002 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO IEC 27002 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO IEC 27002 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO IEC 27002 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Was the ISO IEC 27002 project manager sufficiently experienced, skilled, trained, supported?
- Procurement Audit: Are the pages of the minutes book press pre-numbered?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is there anything planned that does not need to be here?
- Risk Management Plan: Financial risk -can your organization afford to undertake the ISO IEC 27002 project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Project Portfolio management: Regularly review and revise the ISO IEC 27002 project portfolio (eg several times a year) are done?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the gestation period for the ISO IEC 27002 project with specific technology?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a ISO IEC 27002 project repository for each release?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
Step-by-step and complete ISO IEC 27002 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO IEC 27002 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO IEC 27002 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO IEC 27002 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO IEC 27002 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO IEC 27002 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO IEC 27002 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO IEC 27002 project with this in-depth ISO IEC 27002 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO IEC 27002 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO IEC 27002 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO IEC 27002 investments work better.
This ISO IEC 27002 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.