Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO IEC 27002 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO IEC 27002 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO IEC 27002 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO IEC 27002 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO IEC 27002 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Does your organization, in determining what level of security arrangements are reasonable, take into account the sensitivity of the personal information in its custody or under its control?
- Has senior management, including the corporate or organizational board of directors, established an appropriate information and Internet security policy and an auditing process?
- Are audit trails of exceptions and security-relevant events produced and kept for an agreed period to assist with access control monitoring and possible future investigations?
- When the application resides in the cloud and the corporate firewall blocks incoming communications, how does the print data securely get to a printer behind that firewall?
- What poses the greatest threat to data at rest and do information security practitioners know where sensitive or confidential data at rest is located within organization?
- Which is the PRIMARY advantage of having an established information security governance framework in place when your organization is adopting emerging technologies?
- What must you do first in order to shift the prevailing opinion and reshape corporate culture to understand the value of information security to your organization?
- Have steps been taken to protect your organizations automated resources as it relates to physical IT security (data center access, server access, need to know)?
- What is the impact of the rapid advances in technology and the new and competitive Internet-enabled services associated to speed and accessibility operations?
- Are any neighbourhood operations, building tenants and location risk factors present that contribute to an increase in terrorism and other security threats?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO IEC 27002 book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO IEC 27002 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO IEC 27002 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO IEC 27002 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO IEC 27002 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO IEC 27002 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO IEC 27002 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO IEC 27002 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the ISO IEC 27002 project team have the skills necessary to successfully complete current ISO IEC 27002 project(s) and support the application?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Who is best positioned to know and assist in identifying corresponding factors?
- Requirements Documentation: Does your organization restrict technical alternatives?
- Activity Attributes: What conclusions/generalizations can you draw from this?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can the methods of publicizing the buy be tailored to yield more effective price competition?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the ISO IEC 27002 project documentation?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that the range and quality of its social and recreational services and facilities are appropriately effective and constructive in meeting the needs of staff?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does a missing responsibility indicate that the current ISO IEC 27002 project is not yet fully understood?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which includes asking team members about the time estimates for activities and reaching agreement on the calendar date for each activity?
Step-by-step and complete ISO IEC 27002 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO IEC 27002 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO IEC 27002 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO IEC 27002 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO IEC 27002 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO IEC 27002 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO IEC 27002 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO IEC 27002 project with this in-depth ISO IEC 27002 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO IEC 27002 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO IEC 27002 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO IEC 27002 investments work better.
This ISO IEC 27002 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.