Lead with a cloud center of excellence as the focal point of the transformation efforts for your IT modernization project.
More Uses of the IT modernization Toolkit:
- Develop: IT modernization and digitization.
- Accelerate IT modernization.
- Control: IT modernization and digitalization.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT Modernization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT Modernization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT Modernization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT Modernization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 1000 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT Modernization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 1000 standard requirements:
- Are investments in automation, communications, technology platforms, and grid reinforcement the appropriate technology categories to focus on for Grid Modernization investments?
- Is it possible to promulgate modernization strategies that will provide a reasonable assurance of success while minimizing risk for a broad range of MIPS installations?
- Will the periodic audit plan achieve the objectives of the Internal Audit strategy, and in particular is it adequate to facilitate a positive, reasonable assurance?
- How can small and midsize businesses affordably address the limitations of aging IT infrastructure, fragmented and unprepared storage, and bandwidth constraints?
- Is the search for self identity a form of somewhat pathetic narcissism, or is it, in some part at least, a subversive force in respect of modern institutions?
- Do modern performance measurement and management systems deliver superior results or would organizations be better off sticking to traditional financials?
- Did timelessness reflect a response to the apparent slowness of the pace of change compared with modern times, or was it its location outside modernity?
- Can grid modernization and new technologies provide a means to site equipment corresponding that the associated location costs are minimized?
- Is the it organization evolving/modernizing fast enough based on cloud capabilities, cloud native architectures and other new technologies?
- Is the paradigm of modernity being transformed, or is the old paradigm successfully defending itself against anomalous challenges?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT Modernization book in PDF containing 1000 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IT Modernization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT Modernization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT Modernization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT Modernization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT Modernization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT Modernization Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IT Modernization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Did your organization calculate the contract value accurately?
- Planning Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the IT Modernization project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do risks change during the IT Modernization projects life cycle?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What were the goals and objectives of the communications strategy for the IT Modernization project?
- Procurement Audit: Do procedures require cash advances to be returned by transferred or terminated employees before they can receive final paychecks?
- WBS Dictionary: Are there procedures for monitoring action items and corrective actions to the point of resolution and are corresponding procedures being followed?
- Procurement Audit: Are existing suppliers that have a special right to be consulted being contacted?
- Closing Process Group: Were the outcomes different from the already stated planned?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the total time required to complete the IT Modernization project if no delays occur?
- Risk Audit: When your organization is entering into a major contract, does it seek legal advice?
Step-by-step and complete IT Modernization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT Modernization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT Modernization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT Modernization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT Modernization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT Modernization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT Modernization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT Modernization project with this in-depth IT Modernization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT Modernization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT Modernization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT Modernization investments work better.
This IT Modernization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.