Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT Process Automation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT Process Automation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT Process Automation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT Process Automation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT Process Automation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Does the leadership team/data team/grade level team select common instructional strategies to be employed to address the learning challenges discovered after an analysis of the data?
- Do you use artificial intelligence to help automatically process and categorize incoming information in all forms as it enters your organization?
- How often has a release at your organization been stopped because it failed the security gate towards the end of the release process?
- Does the process require operating in manual control rather than automatic control during maintenance or calibration activities?
- Do you need the software for a particular department, or does it appear that the software can be used by multiple departments?
- How often has your approval process stalled and no one is sure why or where it is stuck or even how to get it moving again?
- What is signal distribution system; how does it handle multiple local area networks, different data processing protocols?
- Does the software come with all necessary functionality out of the box, or will it require some tweaking once installed?
- Do you reinvest any savings from strategic sourcing, process simplification, or IT consolidation into shared services?
- Does your business believe that there is an ethical/moral imperative to incorporate sustainability into its processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT Process Automation book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IT Process Automation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT Process Automation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT Process Automation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT Process Automation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT Process Automation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT Process Automation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IT Process Automation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Data Sheet: Is the data sufficiently specified in terms of the type of failure being analyzed, and its frequency or probability?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for commercializing research outputs is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are expert judgment and historical information utilized to estimate activity duration?
- Procurement Audit: Is the chosen supplier part of your organizations database?
- Change Management Plan: Are there resource implications for your communications strategy?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess IT Process Automation project risks at various IT Process Automation project stages?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Value pocket identification & quantification what are value pockets?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Does your organization have bad debt or cash-flow problems?
- Scope Management Plan: Are updated IT Process Automation project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current IT Process Automation project stage?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the most critical evaluation criteria that prove to be tiebreakers in the evaluation of proposals?
Step-by-step and complete IT Process Automation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT Process Automation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT Process Automation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT Process Automation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT Process Automation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT Process Automation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT Process Automation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT Process Automation project with this in-depth IT Process Automation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT Process Automation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT Process Automation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT Process Automation investments work better.
This IT Process Automation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.