Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT Service View CMDB Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT Service View CMDB related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT Service View CMDB specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT Service View CMDB Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT Service View CMDB improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Does the tool integrate with a Configuration Management System (and CMDBs) to gather, validate and graphically illustrate required information for release builds and deployment activities?
- Does the tool facilitate integration with Availability monitoring tools, in order to correlate and compare capacity and availability data collected against the same Configuration Items?
- What are the options for a small to medium size IT organization that wants to enhance Configuration Management System to drive better service delivery, and have budget restraints?
- Is the configuration management data base tailored to manage the dynamic nature of virtual environments and support the needs for logical naming schemes and connections?
- Does the automated system provide an automated interface of data on acquired collateral to the property management system for management and liquidation of the property?
- Does the tool integrate with the CMS CMDBs to facilitate the identification of weak or unstable Configuration Items to support Component Failure Impact Analysis?
- Is the selected vendor responsible for defining the process necessary for your organization to be able to update and maintain the inventory going forward?
- Are chart numbers or abstract numbers available for your organizations data so that you can track cases back to your own system for data quality purposes?
- Does the customer have a comprehensive data management plan that defines goals and policies for the collection, structure, and management of data assets?
- Are all configuration items defined, uniquely identifiable and recorded in a controlled configuration management database that is periodically audited?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT Service View CMDB book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IT Service View CMDB self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT Service View CMDB Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT Service View CMDB areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT Service View CMDB Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT Service View CMDB projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT Service View CMDB Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IT Service View CMDB project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Where required, did candidates give evidence of complying with required environmental management standards?
- Initiating Process Group: Have requirements been tested, approved, and fulfill the IT Service View CMDB project scope?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are IT Service View CMDB project records organized, maintained, and assessable by IT Service View CMDB project team members?
- Source Selection Criteria: What documentation should be used to support the selection decision?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do your organizations stakeholders do better than anyone else?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
- Cost Baseline: What is the most important thing to do next to make your IT Service View CMDB project successful?
- Change Management Plan: What can you do to minimise misinterpretation and negative perceptions?
- Project Management Plan: Are comparable cost estimates used for comparing, screening and selecting alternative plans, and has a reasonable cost estimate been developed for the recommended plan?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What departments are involved in its daily operation?
Step-by-step and complete IT Service View CMDB Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT Service View CMDB project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT Service View CMDB project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT Service View CMDB project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT Service View CMDB project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT Service View CMDB project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT Service View CMDB project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT Service View CMDB project with this in-depth IT Service View CMDB Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT Service View CMDB projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT Service View CMDB and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT Service View CMDB investments work better.
This IT Service View CMDB All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.