Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT&T Operating Model Design Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT&T Operating Model Design related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT&T Operating Model Design specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT&T Operating Model Design Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT&T Operating Model Design improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- How will it operations effectively plan and execute on an it infrastructure that is responsive to the needs of your organization as it evolves toward the real-time enterprise?
- What architectures, technologies, strategies and operational process improvements will enable IT operations to reduce costs without sacrificing Quality of Service?
- Do your customers and employees have higher expectations of leveraging a digital enterprise, and you struggle with understanding how and when to get there?
- Are you faced with a short application support window and are trying to decide whether to upgrade or move your enterprise solution to the cloud?
- How will it operations consolidate vendors, data centers, servers, storage, client devices, it support and operational processes to reduce cost?
- Which area of the current IT enterprise availability and redundancy components must be addressed in order to move to a cloud operational model?
- How does assigning a solution to one of the bi-modal IT model categories affect functionality, operating models and integration capability?
- Have you considered using data that exists in the cloud or collaborating with other organizations by sharing data in the cloud?
- What best practices enable negotiating the most favorable pricing, terms and conditions for IT hardware, software and services?
- What are the cycle times, throughput times, and capacities of each operation and the whole production system for each case?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT&T Operating Model Design book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IT&T Operating Model Design self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT&T Operating Model Design Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT&T Operating Model Design areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT&T Operating Model Design Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT&T Operating Model Design projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT&T Operating Model Design Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IT&T Operating Model Design project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in IT&T Operating Model Design project oversight?
- Procurement Audit: Are copies of policies made available to staff members involved in budget preparation and administration?
- Scope Management Plan: Is current scope of the IT&T Operating Model Design project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a quality assurance plan been developed for the IT&T Operating Model Design project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is there formal agreement on who has authority to approve a change in requirements?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the IT&T Operating Model Design project baseline?
- Quality Metrics: Can visual measures help you to filter visualizations of interest?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the informal organization make use of individual resources and meet individual needs?
Step-by-step and complete IT&T Operating Model Design Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT&T Operating Model Design project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT&T Operating Model Design project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT&T Operating Model Design project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT&T Operating Model Design project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT&T Operating Model Design project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT&T Operating Model Design project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT&T Operating Model Design project with this in-depth IT&T Operating Model Design Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT&T Operating Model Design projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT&T Operating Model Design and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT&T Operating Model Design investments work better.
This IT&T Operating Model Design All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.