Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ITOM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ITOM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ITOM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ITOM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ITOM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- How will it operations effectively plan and execute on an it infrastructure that is responsive to the needs of your organization as it evolves toward the real-time enterprise?
- How can it operations successfully evolve from component management to end-to-end IT Service Management, encompassing business applications and underlying infrastructure?
- How do agile software development processes, open-source programming or embedded systems affect the possibilities and alternatives for interaction design management?
- What information would you need to share between ServiceNow and other tools in order to resolve failures/delays and/or add value to how DevOps teams are doing work?
- What architectures, technologies, strategies and operational process improvements will enable it operations to reduce costs without sacrificing quality of service?
- Do your customers and employees have higher expectations of leveraging a digital enterprise, and you struggle with understanding how and when to get there?
- Are you faced with a short application support window and are trying to decide whether to upgrade or move your enterprise solution to the cloud?
- How will it operations consolidate vendors, data centers, servers, storage, client devices, it support and operational processes to reduce cost?
- How would existing processes on ServiceNow need to change for you to make effective use of the information pulled from other tools?
- Have you considered partnering with other organizations to apply machine-learning and cognitive-computing algorithms to your data?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ITOM book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ITOM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ITOM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ITOM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ITOM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ITOM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ITOM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ITOM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How effectively and consistently was sponsorship for the ITOM project conveyed?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are they compliant with all technical requirements?
- Executing Process Group: How does the job market and current state of the economy affect human resource management?
- Procurement Audit: Are incentives to deliver on time and in quantity properly specified?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the ITOM project baseline?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How is the timing of assessments organized (e.g., pre/post-test, single point during training, multiple reassessment during training)?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Does the ITOM project provide innovative ways for stakeholders to overcome obstacles or deliver better outcomes?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is it necessary to deeply assess all ITOM project risks?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What new technologies are being explored in the same area?
- WBS Dictionary: Detailed schedules which support control account and work package start and completion dates/events?
Step-by-step and complete ITOM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ITOM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ITOM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ITOM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ITOM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ITOM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ITOM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ITOM project with this in-depth ITOM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ITOM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ITOM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ITOM investments work better.
This ITOM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.