Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Job Costing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Job Costing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Job Costing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Job Costing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Job Costing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Is there a redundancy or inefficiency in completing tasks or are there client requests to undertake services that are additional to or changed from an original contract?
- Do you use your system to automate job costing, sales orders, supply chain management and/or other industry specific requirements?
- What is the reference or source that supports the recording of business transactions in the accounting system?
- Is the jobs financial profitability report a true and accurate reflection of how the job actually performed?
- What is the predetermined overhead rate to use in applying overhead to specific jobs during the fiscal year?
- Are billings prepared from, or reconciled to, reports generated from your organizations job cost system?
- How do the actual income and expenses compare to what has been budgeted for the current month and year?
- Are programs required to determine the results of a members evaluation from a previous term of service?
- How do you choose between quickbooks online & quickbooks pro, premier, or enterprise desktop versions?
- How do your income and expenses for a recent period of time compare to the entire fiscal year to date?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Job Costing book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Job Costing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Job Costing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Job Costing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Job Costing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Job Costing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Job Costing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Job Costing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Has the need for the Job Costing project been properly established?
- Procurement Audit: Are all mutilated and voided checks retained for proper accounting of pre-numbered checks?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: My Job Costing project leader has suddenly left your organization, what do you do?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Planning Process Group: How are the principles of aid effectiveness (ownership, alignment, management for development results and mutual responsibility) being applied in the Job Costing project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Change Request: What is the relationship between requirements attributes and attributes like complexity and size?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to identify Job Costing project roles, responsibilities and reporting relationships?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the reasons why the changes to your organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there more than two native languages represented by your team?
Step-by-step and complete Job Costing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Job Costing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Job Costing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Job Costing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Job Costing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Job Costing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Job Costing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Job Costing project with this in-depth Job Costing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Job Costing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Job Costing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Job Costing investments work better.
This Job Costing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.