Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Key Result Area Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Key Result Area related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Key Result Area specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Key Result Area Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 988 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Key Result Area improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 988 standard requirements:
- Do you understand how your vision and purpose statement and a strategic analysis of your organization and its operating environment form the basis for setting strategic directions?
- Is your stock the kind of stock that people could invest in, confident that it will continue to grow in value and profitability in the months and years ahead?
- Does your organization have performance targets/key results areas that link organizational objectives with operational units?
- Are key result areas determined, with key risk indicators reported, together with pertinent Key Performance Indicators?
- What is the process for considering the results of the evaluation and developing an action plan to address key areas?
- Is the information presented in a way that is straightforward and unbiased, and includes all relevant factors?
- How well has your organization developed strong knowledge and skills in each digital marketing strategy area?
- What should the new minimum standards be, for ensuring organizations have effective whistleblowing processes?
- Does the report include all relevant aspects of performance that are necessary to provide a complete picture?
- Do staff reports to the board provide useful information to assist you monitor your performance effectively?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Key Result Area book in PDF containing 988 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Key Result Area self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Key Result Area Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Key Result Area areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Key Result Area Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Key Result Area projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Key Result Area Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Key Result Area project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a proper Key Result Area project work location been established that will allow the team to work together with user personnel?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: How do you manage remotely to staff in other Divisions?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does a Key Result Area project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Procurement Audit: Were any additional works or deliveries admissible without the need for a new procurement procedure?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Key Result Area project?
- Project Scope Statement: Relevant - ask yourself can you get there; why are you doing this Key Result Area project?
- Procurement Audit: Are procurement processes well organized and documented?
Step-by-step and complete Key Result Area Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Key Result Area project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Key Result Area project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Key Result Area project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Key Result Area project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Key Result Area project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Key Result Area project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Key Result Area project with this in-depth Key Result Area Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Key Result Area projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Key Result Area and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Key Result Area investments work better.
This Key Result Area All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.