Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Laboratory Information Management System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Laboratory Information Management System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Laboratory Information Management System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Laboratory Information Management System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 929 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Laboratory Information Management System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 929 standard requirements:
- Are you aware of anyone attempting to gain information in person, by phone, mail, email, etc., regarding the configuration and/or cyber security posture of your website, network, software, or hardware?
- Has your organization demonstrated an inability to make progress toward improvement of previously identified substandard performance following a reasonable opportunity to correct deficiencies?
- Has your organization demonstrated an ability to make progress toward improvement of previously identified substandard performance following a reasonable opportunity to correct deficiencies?
- Are there procedures for changes in organization functions necessary during partial or complete shutdown and recovery of systems that interface with your organization information system?
- Is a process identified to review item characteristics, process implementation, and other quality-related information to identify items, services, and processes needing improvement?
- How might government procurement activities best promote development of a market for more effective authentication tools for use by government departments and commercial entities?
- Is the process for determining the quality requirements applicable to subcontractors/suppliers and passing the already stated requirements down through contracts clearly defined?
- What is the vision for the long-term goal of an LIS: should its design be web-based, a network or a standalone system, and how many organization services will be included?
- Does the qms provide for the identification of the causes of problems and require identification of actions to prevent recurrence as a part of correcting the problem?
- Do you advise employees about use of clinical case information, medical record images, or other confidential information in presentations or any other context?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Laboratory Information Management System book in PDF containing 929 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Laboratory Information Management System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Laboratory Information Management System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Laboratory Information Management System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Laboratory Information Management System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Laboratory Information Management System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Laboratory Information Management System Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Laboratory Information Management System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for gathering and reporting data for employment?
- Procurement Audit: Was the pre-qualification screening for issue of tender documents done properly and in a fair manner?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: What additional Laboratory Information Management System project(s) could be initiated as a result of this Laboratory Information Management System project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for the post implementation review process?
- Planning Process Group: Is the Laboratory Information Management System project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Lessons Learned: What is the proportion of in-house and contractor personnel authorized for the Laboratory Information Management System project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Several experts are offsite, and wish to be included. How can this be done?
- Quality Audit: Are adequate and conveniently located toilet facilities available for use by the employees?
- Milestone List: What would happen if a delivery of material was one week late?
- Procurement Audit: Were all admitted tenderers invited to submit a tender for each specific contract?
Step-by-step and complete Laboratory Information Management System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Laboratory Information Management System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Laboratory Information Management System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Laboratory Information Management System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Laboratory Information Management System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Laboratory Information Management System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Laboratory Information Management System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Laboratory Information Management System project with this in-depth Laboratory Information Management System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Laboratory Information Management System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Laboratory Information Management System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Laboratory Information Management System investments work better.
This Laboratory Information Management System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.