Assure your organization works closely with the Project Team to translate Product Management strategy, goals and directives for new products and product enhancements into clear and actionable features/User Stories for the development team.
More Uses of the Lean Startup Toolkit:
- Collaborate with product, marketing, and sales leadership to ensure overall strategies are aligned and continuously improved.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting Market Research supported by on going communications to customers, prospective customers, partners, and internal customers.
- Organize: work closely with product and Engineering teams to scope new products and be the Voice of the customer in New Product Development.
- Ensure you manage; build trusted relationships with product counterparts and be a technology partner who can help review and deliver Product Teams KPIs.
- Ensure on going Product Performance related to overall Product Quality and achieving Product Revenue goals.
- Ensure you bolster; lead Market Segmentation efforts and refine organization perspective on healthcare startups and enterprises.
- Be accountable for leading the data services organization with technical acumen, architecture and Best Practices.
- Be accountable for making the appropriate tradeoffs between understanding requirements, architecture/design and ensuring quality implementation to deliver against thE Business goal.
- Develop relationships and strike new revenue generating partnerships with innovative digital healthcare companies.
- Employ great technology in Product Management by diving deep into technology trends and architectures.
- Collaborate across all teams to ensure every new partner is successfully onboarded and launched.
- Be accountable for bringing clarity where there is uncertainty, managing risk and continuously delivering value.
- Ensure you collaborate with other engineers and people in your organization to improve your solution delivery.
- Be accountable for driving lasting, scalable innovation and transformation recognizing the dual new product aspiration and Culture Change mandates.
- Write great User Stories by capturing and translating customer stories into product features that deliver value and delights users.
- Ensure product requirements and User Stories are clearly understood from the customer discovery process.
- Ensure you already embrace Lean Startup methodology, experimentation and feedback oriented development.
- Assure your operation translates broad strategy into actionable plans and next steps that can be implemented by individuals or small teams.
- Be accountable for providing a framework and vision for teams to coalesce around to build and distribute context.
- Translate requirements from thE Business which you get by going to meetings into stories you can play.
- Ensure you command; understand users the marketplace the competition and future trends for the domain or type of system being developed through customer and Market Research Competitive Analysis rapidly acquiring domain expertise.
- Control: first and foremost, you need someone who can sell complex enterprise software with an emphasis on hunting new logos.
- Improve your Talent Acquisition processes to create a sustainable system for adding new people to the team.
- Empower teams diverse teams with shared context, psychological safety, and Decision Making authority move faster.
- Ensure you liaise; lead Market Segmentation efforts and refine organization perspective on the digital health market.
- Be accountable for helping leaders on the client side to innovate and iterate on lean/Agile Product Management Processes and build a healthy practice.
- Create a standardized outreach for current and future clients and coordinate its implementation across Sales Channels, client management, vendor and merchant acquisitions, and Marketing And Communications.
- Identify and implement Process Improvements to your go to market strategy to support your growth.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Lean Startup Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Lean Startup related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Lean Startup specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Lean Startup Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Lean Startup improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who sets the Lean Startup standards?
- What do you measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- Are missed Lean Startup opportunities costing your organization money?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- What is the worst case scenario?
- How are costs allocated?
- What are the processes for audit reporting and management?
- Does a good decision guarantee a good outcome?
- Are you / should you be revolutionary or evolutionary?
- What can you control?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Lean Startup book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Lean Startup self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Lean Startup Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Lean Startup areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Lean Startup Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Lean Startup projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Lean Startup Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Lean Startup project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Lean Startup project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Lean Startup Project Team have enough people to execute the Lean Startup Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Lean Startup Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Lean Startup Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Lean Startup project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Lean Startup Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Lean Startup project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Lean Startup project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Lean Startup project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Lean Startup project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Lean Startup project with this in-depth Lean Startup Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Lean Startup projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Lean Startup and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Lean Startup investments work better.
This Lean Startup All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.