Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Legal Project Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Legal Project Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Legal Project Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Legal Project Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Legal Project Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Has the program set forth specific goals and objectives for its legal work in major substantive areas, or through its projects, specialty units, or branch offices?
- What long term projects currently under consideration and/or development does your organization perceive as needing the involvement of the Legal Department?
- Are people and/or service providers immediately available and accessible to carry out the actions needed at the level of frequency and duration determined?
- What is your overall level of confidence that your organization is fully prepared to keep pace with the challenges of the new legal marketplace?
- Is your organization proactively initiating conversations about matter management efficiency to better understand what individual clients want?
- Are there any other important legal issues that may present obstacles to a foreign contractor attempting to do business in your jurisdiction?
- Are there legal provisions specifying what information can or cannot be collected by your organization/project based on its role and scope?
- Has the project adequately considered the external environment (including fiscal and legal obligations) and its impact on the enterprise?
- Is accelerating adoption of technological enablers qualitatively affecting business models for provision of transactional legal services?
- What type, level and breadth of external resources are required from the external legal services provider (niche, mid tier or top tier)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Legal Project Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Legal Project Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Legal Project Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Legal Project Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Legal Project Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Legal Project Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Legal Project Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Legal Project Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Accountabilities: what are the roles and responsibilities of individual team members?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the performance of the supplier to be rated and documented?
- Planning Process Group: What are the different approaches to building the WBS?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Legal Project Management project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Procurement Audit: Is trend analysis performed on expenditures made by key employees and by vendor?
- Risk Register: Which key risks have ineffective responses or outstanding improvement actions?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Legal Project Management project via agreements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Based on , if you need to shorten the duration of the Legal Project Management project, what activity would you try to shorten?
- Cost Management Plan: Does all Legal Project Management project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
Step-by-step and complete Legal Project Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Legal Project Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Legal Project Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Legal Project Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Legal Project Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Legal Project Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Legal Project Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Legal Project Management project with this in-depth Legal Project Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Legal Project Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Legal Project Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Legal Project Management investments work better.
This Legal Project Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.